Calories

Jenny873

Yesterday i ate when i was hungry and wrote everything down, then when i got into bed and added up what id had it was only 873 calories & 15.8g of fat but I wasnt hungry. This has happened a couple of days over the week. Is this ok? X

Hi jenny

I'd say its a tad low calorie wise. Only because when you come off your diet you will gain weight again. It's best to stick to around 1200 calories i think :) The odd day here and there on low cals is OK though.

xx

yeah alot of my days are aroun 1200/1300 just the 2 or 3 out of the week that i didnt manage to get over 1000. i will have to make sure i start eating breakfast every day and that should boost them up a little bit x

1200 to 1300 is far too low for this stage of your weight loss journey. When you have lost 40lbs what are you going to cut your calories back to?? Then when you've lost more where do you go from then? If you go to myfitnesspal.com, put in your details,( weight, activity etc) it will give you a pretty accurate daily calorie guide. I'm not saying you wont succeed on having 1200 calories, but I'm on 1200-1300 calories and if I had started on 1200 calories when I was 298 lbs I dread to think where I would be now.
x

thanks alot for the sight, ill go on and check now, I think I just set it low as I didnt want to be having too much :\ x

Back