Calories

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Jenny873, 15 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Jenny873

Jenny873 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Orlastat
    Yesterday i ate when i was hungry and wrote everything down, then when i got into bed and added up what id had it was only 873 calories & 15.8g of fat but I wasnt hungry. This has happened a couple of days over the week. Is this ok? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss_Kassy

Miss_Kassy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(32.57%)
    Diet:
    Xenical / Calorie Counting
    Hi jenny

I'd say its a tad low calorie wise. Only because when you come off your diet you will gain weight again. It's best to stick to around 1200 calories i think :) The odd day here and there on low cals is OK though.

xx

4. Jenny873

Jenny873 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Orlastat
    yeah alot of my days are aroun 1200/1300 just the 2 or 3 out of the week that i didnt manage to get over 1000. i will have to make sure i start eating breakfast every day and that should boost them up a little bit x

5. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    1200 to 1300 is far too low for this stage of your weight loss journey. When you have lost 40lbs what are you going to cut your calories back to?? Then when you've lost more where do you go from then? If you go to myfitnesspal.com, put in your details,( weight, activity etc) it will give you a pretty accurate daily calorie guide. I'm not saying you wont succeed on having 1200 calories, but I'm on 1200-1300 calories and if I had started on 1200 calories when I was 298 lbs I dread to think where I would be now.
    x

6. Jenny873

Jenny873 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Orlastat
    thanks alot for the sight, ill go on and check now, I think I just set it low as I didnt want to be having too much :\ x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.