Calories

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by kirsty_baird_26, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. kirsty_baird_26

kirsty_baird_26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Do you count every single calorie? Like say you are making a stir fry would you count the amount of onion, mushrooms, peppers etc or that?

I made a fruit salad today (4 small strawberries, 8 cherries and about 20 grapes) and have no idea how many calories forgot to check as was in a rush its fit into a small chinese sauce box lid (round one) help!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. iwillsoonbeslim

iwillsoonbeslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.61%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting with the help of Myfitnesspal!
    At the moment I do count every single caloire, yes, just becase, like you, I've defected from SW and have NO experience of calorie counting :) It's BRILLIANT!

Have you come upon 'my fitness pal' yet? Lots of us swear by it for just your sort of query!

4. kirsty_baird_26

kirsty_baird_26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ohh i forgot about that will take a look thanks!!

5. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    I do try to count every calorie and the reason being - just to make a point - the oil for the stir fry you mention could easily be overlooked and litle things like that can put you well over the amount you are aiming for.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.