• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cambridge 1:1 newbie

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
S: 26st3lb C: 21st13.2lb G: 9st1.9lb BMI: 51.2 Loss: 4st3.8lb(16.29%)
Drink enough water! And just try and stick to it...once you cheat it's really hard to get back on it...the first time is definitely the easiest. I'm a restarter and I wish I'd just kept my head down and done it the first time all the way to goal!

MrsK

S: 22st13.0lb C: 18st8.0lb G: 11st7.0lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 4st5lb(19%)
Hey all!
having done slimming world for what seems like ageeessss I decided this week to take the plunge &’try 1:1 currently on sole source 1 and day 2
I’m okay, just need to stop watching master chef!! Can anyone help motivate me and tell me you’ve done it a& it’s worked?!
ta x Kat x
Just take each day one step at a time. The first week is the hardest and then it becomes easier. It settles by about week 3 for me but everyone is different. I'm currently on week 11 and have lost 4 stone so far. Good luck and remember to drink lots of water!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st3lb C: 17st4lb G: 11st3lb Loss: 0st13lb(5.1%)
Welcome Kat and good luck with CD.

Just take each day one step at a time. The first week is the hardest and then it becomes easier. It settles by about week 3 for me but everyone is different. I'm currently on week 11 and have lost 4 stone so far. Good luck and remember to drink lots of water!!!
Thank you!! I have done drank lots and lots & been keeping mind busy!!; well done you!

Drink enough water! And just try and stick to it...once you cheat it's really hard to get back on it...the first time is definitely the easiest. I'm a restarter and I wish I'd just kept my head down and done it the first time all the way to goal!
Thank you!! Yeah I’ve been drinking LOTs and peeing lots!! I am on day4 and is hard today and yesterday but il keep at it!x