Cambridge 1:1 newbie

Hey all!
having done slimming world for what seems like ageeessss I decided this week to take the plunge &’try 1:1 currently on sole source 1 and day 2
I’m okay, just need to stop watching master chef!! Can anyone help motivate me and tell me you’ve done it a& it’s worked?!
ta x Kat x

Drink enough water! And just try and stick to it...once you cheat it's really hard to get back on it...the first time is definitely the easiest. I'm a restarter and I wish I'd just kept my head down and done it the first time all the way to goal!

Hey all!
having done slimming world for what seems like ageeessss I decided this week to take the plunge &’try 1:1 currently on sole source 1 and day 2
I’m okay, just need to stop watching master chef!! Can anyone help motivate me and tell me you’ve done it a& it’s worked?!
ta x Kat x

Just take each day one step at a time. The first week is the hardest and then it becomes easier. It settles by about week 3 for me but everyone is different. I'm currently on week 11 and have lost 4 stone so far. Good luck and remember to drink lots of water!!!

Just take each day one step at a time. The first week is the hardest and then it becomes easier. It settles by about week 3 for me but everyone is different. I'm currently on week 11 and have lost 4 stone so far. Good luck and remember to drink lots of water!!!
Thank you!! I have done drank lots and lots & been keeping mind busy!!; well done you!

Drink enough water! And just try and stick to it...once you cheat it's really hard to get back on it...the first time is definitely the easiest. I'm a restarter and I wish I'd just kept my head down and done it the first time all the way to goal!
Thank you!! Yeah I’ve been drinking LOTs and peeing lots!! I am on day4 and is hard today and yesterday but il keep at it!x

Hi Kat i started on Wednesday and not found it too bad. I'm drinking loads of water, herbal tea and black coffee too and just don't fee! Hungry!!!! How are you doing on the diet?

Back