Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cambridge 1000kcal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tubs, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Has anyone successfully lost weight doing this? I was talking to the nurse this morning and she said that doing SS would be a bad idea while I'm still healing, but lowering calories wouldn't be too bad, but I still want to lose a good hunk of weight before xmas ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi Tubs didn't want to read and run - sure someone will be along shorlty with the naswer for you.I am doing the 810 plan and still losing steadly each week. I did read of another person on this site that lost 133lbs on the 1200 plan in 33 weeks !!! :0) Good luck

4. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks Big Bird, 133lbs is pretty amazing! You're doing really well on 810! Well done :D

Sure there's no harm in trying it anyway is there? Sure what's the worst that can happen, I lose some weight? lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.