Cambridge 1000kcal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tubs, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Has anyone successfully lost weight doing this? I was talking to the nurse this morning and she said that doing SS would be a bad idea while I'm still healing, but lowering calories wouldn't be too bad, but I still want to lose a good hunk of weight before xmas ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi Tubs didn't want to read and run - sure someone will be along shorlty with the naswer for you.I am doing the 810 plan and still losing steadly each week. I did read of another person on this site that lost 133lbs on the 1200 plan in 33 weeks !!! :0) Good luck

4. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks Big Bird, 133lbs is pretty amazing! You're doing really well on 810! Well done :D

Sure there's no harm in trying it anyway is there? Sure what's the worst that can happen, I lose some weight? lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.