Cambridge 7 day challenge...anyone in?

Hope i can join in toooo and not to late, desperate to be in the gang!!

ca i join in? i am on day 2, am dreading tonight as only have half a pack left. am calling my cdc tomorrow to change my soup packs for shakes and going to ask if she can get choc mint at all.

have drunk over 2litres today, but my lips and mouth still feel so dry. going to find a big pot of vaseline for my lips. chapped lips arent sexy lol.

I wannabe in the gang! :D Starting tomorrow. Shall we all report in daily, and are we going by our own scales as we have different weigh in days?

Lindy

Good point Lindy - I know that I'll be weighing in a week tomorrow (Fri 27th) and i'll post that weight from my CDC then (appt at 10 so will post after 12 :D) i'm hoping for 10lbs but would settle for a loss to be fair :D

What does everyone else want to do?

Bekie

OK i am transferring to the gang starting tomorrow as I ate today... :-( and am not going to see my CDC as I have so many packs left from my naughty days of not SSing that I refuse to pay for a weeks supply when I have enough already!! I hope she doesnt hate me :-( so anyway, tomorrow is the start of a whole week of SSing, and I want you all remind me of that please.... no cheating, SS 100% from NOW (it is 23.59 according to my clock, so will be Friday anytime now...)

xx

PS aiming for 5lbs in this week (hoping more as have been a naughty girl recently and reckon i have a bit of water weight to lose as well) anything over 5lbs would be a bonus! xx

I wanna Join!!!
I get weighed on Tuesday so i'm a not really clear how this works?
Anyone? Anyone?....

Thats ok hun this challenge isnt about the amount of weight you lose- altho that is gd too- but its about sticking to the plan for 7 days, as a way of moving forward and getting on (or back on for some of us) and helping to stay on the wagon! I'm hoping the support of this group will help first-timers feel supported, and those of us who are struggling to be motivated!! Gawd knows I need it!:break_diet: Lol xx

i snuck on the scales today. day 3. now remind me is it 14lb or 16lb in a stone? feeling dense lol.

How do I get one of those lovely tickers - help please

14lbs in a stone Misdee :)

OMG Its finally day 1 so i start the challenge today :D

so that means i have lost 9lb already! :eek: :D but that was after huge morning wee and no water drunk at that point. i dont weigh in offically till wednesday.

:D :D Hehehe well done though 9lbs is still really good :D :D

Bekie

thank you. its given me a boost to keep at it.

i dont like weighing at home though as its a different time of day to what i will get weighed and different scales can give different results. I likwe the scales at my GP's as they put almost 2 stone below what i am sometimes lol.

:D I want those scales lol :D how nice to be 2st lighter lol

Weighing at home isnt always such a good idea but at least you know you've lost i'm terrified i wont lose anything at all :eek: So whilst your weigh in might not say what your scales say at least they are going down :D

i just needed to re affirm it was working lol.

the scales are back in husbands room set back to kg for his daily weigh ins.

Hiya, how's 'day1' going?!?!? We all ssing like troopers?!

:D Day 1 is going well here, had a banana shake for breakie and the water is going down :D Feeling ok just really tired :nightf:

How is it going for everyone else?

Hey all,

Well day 1 so far going well- 1 banana tetra and a small bottle of coke zero down so far... MUST DRINK MORE WATER but i have lectures all day so not rly practical! Feeling hungry but surviving and thinking about how full and slightly sick I felt after eating yesterday and thats keeping me going!

xx

Hello Wannabslim and everyone else I would love to join this challenge. I am in . I am new to the site. I just came off a cruise and over ate. So I am starting over. I am new to the Cambridge diet also. I was only on it for 2 weeks before I went on my cruise and messed up my diet. I need all the Support I can get . so thanks for letting me in and today I had 1 shake already, so far so good........Good luck to everyone else.

Back