Cambridge 7 day challenge...anyone in?

heya - well day one started and goin well!
got up at like haf 9 this mornin (its my day off o i even shocked myself never mind my flatmates) and iv been havin great fun ever since - iv been playin bout wit my packets and tryna make stuff lol attempted to make choc mint mousse - didnt put in enough of the mix a mousse crap (thats stuff is weird) then i made mushrrom crisps - not o keen on those and then decide well try tomato crisps - ther gd took me a while to figre out how to get them nice!! i ust attempted jelly so im waitin to see wat its like wen it comes outa the freezer lol
Q - does neone no is it ok to make crisps the day before or couple of days before n they r still k to eat???
Also iv got 2 litres down me already n peein like a race horse again (good job i got 12 rolls of toilet roll yesterday - im gona need it)
Hows everyone else doin???
xxx Lynsay xxx

Afternoon all
Doing ok - Had pennut bar this am, 1.5 litres of water and brocoli &cheese soup for lunch.
That said, i did step on scales this am ( silly me) and I had put on 2lbs!!! who o why o why???!
never mind on and up( or down rather!)

Hope everyone else is fine and dandy!
S xxx

Still doing ok i am kinda hungry but i think its coz i'm bored have had my banana shake this morning for breakfast and now drank 2 litres of water... i should be able to stretch the last 2 litres over the rest of the day unless i get really hungry because then i'll end up drinking even more and i'll be up all night peeing :eek: :D

I am so cold though, am sat here in my thick hoody jumper, slipper socks, with the fire going and the central heating on!!! :eek: I am frozen and cant get warm, my feet are the worst. Stupid thing is this is the 1st day of CD for me completely n/m the challenge and so i cant be in ketosis as said earlier i have cut out a lot of carbs over the last few days but i still have had a fair few.... hmmm not looking forward to the coldness of ketosis at all :eek: but if the hunger lessens then its all good :D

Can I join too please!

Hi there

I've only just started CD today so it might be good to share my ups and downs with you all.

Going on holiday in 4 weeks so would really like to lose about a stone before then.

Good luck everyone!

i just had a lovely iced mocha and cookie. all made with one choc pack, yummy!

You might have to share that recipe Misdee :D Sounds lovely :D

mix half your pack into a smooth thick paste, spread on a non-stick cooking sheet (sainsburys used to do them, microwave safe) into a cookie shape. or a couple of smaller ones. zapp for a minute or there abouts.

for the other half of the pack, (i use a bullet blender so no measurements as yet) use approx 4fl oz strong back coffee, 2fl oz water, half a dozen ice cubes(more if you want it thicker), the hlaf pack, 2 sweetner tabs, and blend till its smooth.

That definitely sounds yummy :drool:

Sob Sob... what is wrong with my willpower :-( i succumbed to my 'nearly in ketosis hunger' and ate rubbish tonight. Stacey was gonna start tomorrow but i have convinced her to start tonight, so we are both starting as of now.

I wasnt gonna tell you all and pretend I had done another day but the only person I am cheating is myself so I decided to fess up. But I am serious, from now on I am 100% dedicated to this challenge! So, Stacey and I, day one! Most of you, day 3, others day 2. Because this could get confusing I think we should say that the challenge will officially end next Friday night/Saturday morning, so those people who only started today can have a full week, (and I get a chance to start over!!)

Well done to everyone that has stuck to it! You're all doing really well and are gonna be skinny minis in no time!

xxx

Hi all
Please could i join you all,i started cd on monday but will be ssing untill next saturday
good luck to you all,maybe this will help with my willpower
love kirsty

c'mon wannabeslim, you have done so well. you know you can do it. its just a slip up :) get right back on and carry on :)

Wannabeslim - at least your starting again and not just stopping and eating more crap. You just need to refocus and you'll ssing like a pro in no time :D You can do it you've proven it before and you can do it again

Ok guys ur right, I CAN do this.. i MUST... lol. Tash course you can join, all are welcome! xx

wannabeslim.. ( I still want your hair doo) well done you for starting over.. I'm so impressed by your pics your sooo helping and inspiring me! ... thank youuuu!!. .

day one for me, although as nikki says, she convinced me to start last night hahah and we had a 2 pints of water before bed challenge!!! this is my very first time on cd so am scared and sooo hungry hahha, gonna go and make a pack athough i have to use a fork to mix it cos i was too lazy to go and buy a blender, so must go shopping today!!!

well done everyone so far, we can do this :D

xxxx

Day 2 here -

Went to bed last night at 11pm and i had the most awful headache.. Down to the Carb/caffiene withdrawal.. :( Got up this morning head still pounding but slightly better than last night so took some painkillers and hoping it goes away! Have put my choccie tetra in the freezer so i'm having ice cream for dinner :D Just hope its better than the choc mint mousse i made, it turned out just as it should but i really didn't like it :( The texture just really made me gag, but as it was all i was gonna get i had to eat it :(

Nevermind fresh day though and no more choc mint for me :D

plus my DH is taking me out to look at a Renault Megane hardtop today :D So trying to keep busy and not think about food :D

Hey guys,

Beckie- Sorry to hear you're suffering the headaches. I really struggle with them too going into ketosis :-( but hey hey, only a day now and they'll be gone... gone I tell you!

Stace- go and get a blender now! Stop being lazy :p I'm going to follow your lead now and try and make tomato crisps! Last time I tried to make crisps they turned into a gloopy gunk and had to bin them, so hoping it'll be 2nd time lucky! Stace, let me know how yours turned out!

xx

Back