Cambridge 7 day challenge...anyone in?

hey hey. :)

day 4. 1litre of water down, 1.5packs down as well. got to drink more water.

Will get some water flavour next week, see if that helps.

Hi all
finding today really hard been on ss since monday but aways find the weekends harder,how are you all getting though the weekend. Any tips would be great
love kirsty

Misdee, I am confuzzled? How are you on day 4? Challenge only started Thursday... or do you mean day 4 of SSing?

Kirsty, I try and find tasks to do to stop me from eating. Like this morning I have been busy on the Internet trying to find the cheapest car insurance as mine is up for renewal in May... and have worked out how to buy my car tax online. I often spend time on the net researching dieting and posting on here, which keeps me focussed altho doesnt take my mind off food, it keeps if focussed on dieting and food in a positive way!

xx

Feeling better now, have been out all morning and so have only just had pack 1 which was a scrummy chocolate shake!! Much nicer than the mint chocolate and i really thought i'd like that as i love mint aeros :mad:

Hope the crisps go better this time wannabeslim! My CDC gave me one of hers to try last night and they seem alright.

Stace the hand blenders are really good, easy to clean and really quick so i'd recommend one of those, its what i use i think its easier than a full on blender. Also they are really cheap as well :D

Misdee - I'll be getting waterflavouring next week to will definitely help the water go down, i've almost drank 2 litres but its hard going :sigh:

Definitely think i want to try the soups next week i was determined i wouldn't like them and so didnt have any... Now i wish i had.. Some crisps would be lovely right now :D

Hey Bekie, glad ur feelin better! Crisps worked but they tasted yucky :-( think I will stick to the sweet flavours as shakes and mousses, as they are much nicer. Altho i do like chicken and mushroom as soup! Am now drinking 2 pints of water to try and remove the manky taste from my mouth- 1 has water flavouring in, it helps so much! Yummmmm (i know some people think it tastes weird and fake but i love things like that).

Bekie, i LOVE the choc mint made up as mousse, it tastes JUST like mint aero mousse. Have you tried it?

xxx

Yeah i made it last night and i couldnt stomach it, as it was all i had to eat i forced it down. The texture was just too heavy like eating slop :( I barely managed it. I might try a banana one because i looooove the banana shakes. Think i'm going to have to take the choc mint ones back to my cdc on weigh in day and swap them :eek:

Am having a choccie tetra tonight its been in the freezer all night and i cant wait :D

just made a coffee with a spoonful of cap shake, not too bad. at least its hot for once. my hands coulod do with warming up.

so about 1/4 of that pack left now.

plus ice cream tetra tonight :)

Ah SuZann, dont be depressed! Lots of people here would kill to weigh that!!! I'm 13 stone pretty much bang on right now and I have never felt happier having gone from 15 and a half stone before Xmas and from 14st 9 on CD to where I am now! So chin up, its not all that bad, ok so you have some weight to lose, but ur on the best diet to lose it quickly, and you'll be where u want to be in a matter of weeks! xx

i am on pint number 6 for water :) and have had chocolate milkshake and chicken and mushroom soup and both were not too bad, have decided to wait until after i am in ketosis to try making anything

i wentand bought the blender, but instead of scales i ended up with teeth whitening kit and johnsons sun lotion stff hahahah oh well lol, i waked round town for an hour and walked thereand back for the exercise :)

xx

Hi Stace - I've just been out, and saw the cordless blender I bought last year for £30 reduced to 9.99 in Woolworths!
I hope you didn't spend much more on yours.
I do recommend it cos the lead doesn't get in the way when u wash it up.

WannaB, have you moved your blog from iblog to blogspot?

So, halfway through day one, and have just had tom soup which started off tasting ok, but I had to gulp it sown in the end - YUGH! Bad news it that I have 6 more sachets! - My CDC only gives out 3 flavours at a time - is that usual?

Keep up the good work - we can do it!
Yvonne xx

Hi Yvonne,

Glad day 1 is going ok :D Not sure about your CDC only giving out 3 flavours at a time i know mine stocks every flavour and lets you choose your own.. whichever ones you want and how many you want, you can even have 21 tetras if thats what you want...
Perhaps its the way your CDC buys them in... I'd ask if your not happy xxx

my CDC doesnt have the choc mint or vanilla and i want to try them.

Hi Yvonne, no I have always been on blogspot, why? Lol dont think its normal to limit the flavours- mine encouraged me to try a bit of everything!! x

Hurrah

Another day down
:D:D:D:D

day 1 is nearly over and it hasnt been too bad, my head has been killin but its a bit better now, drank loads and loads of water,and packs have been ok, me and nikki are doin are2 pint challenge again lol, 1 day down :)

xxx

Day 1 down - 6 more to go (for this wwek anyway!)

Today has not been as bad as i expected, but then i did have a rather long snooze cos I had a headache, and missed most of the evening!
Just had a banana shake which smelt like banana flavour but had that funny aftertaste like real banana - weird!
What's the 2 pint challenge?

WannaB - someone on iblog has the same blogname "alighterlife4me" - she was doing LL or CD last summer.

Saturday is done for me!
Breakfast - CD bar
Went to gym and swam for 45 mins
Lunch - Mushroom Soup
4 o clock - Strawberry shake
Dinner - Chicken salad and veg

Pub - Still water!!! hahahahah

Scales haven't moved this week and i get weighed on Tuesday - Ahhhhh.

Also addicted to .... " Any Dream will do" - So sad and felt the need to share :)

S xx

Back