Cambridge 7 day challenge...anyone in?

Well done Shirley that's fantastic- such willpower amazes me!! D, you are trying and you want this, thats the main thing! You'll get there, just try not to give in when u get the serious hunger and headaches at the end of the first day SSing and eat to feel better-they will pass in no time and you'll be back on track before you know it! You CAN do this, I have every faith that you WILL!!!

Good luck all for day 4 (altho Coley some people started on Thurs, some Fri and some Sat- so for a few people today may have been day 4 etc)!! Day 3 for me was a breeze- I haven't had time to even think about food let alone crave it. Altho I havent drunk anywhere near enough water :-( oops

xxx

day 3 was ok, bit of bad head but nothing that couple of paracetomols didnt fix, have to confess i was like nikki and didnt drink enough water, will make up for it today tho, had bad day in terms of craving, i wanted everything and anything, tried broccoli and cheese soup and its worse than the tomato!!! eeeewww, made truffles tonight tho mmm they were lovely

xxx

The soups aren't really that nice are they Stace? I think i'm sticking to the shakes and maybe a few soups so i can have some crisps. Know what you mean about the cravings though, yesterday i swear all i could smell was barbecue ribs from the chinese :eek: its a miracle i didnt eat my arm :D

Also my perfume is vanilla so i smell like vanilla ice cream all the time :eek: Going to change that lol :D

Its day 5 for me and doing well keeping up with water and not picked at anything so hoping for a good loss this week, would just love it to be more than 10lbs!!!

they are horible, the only one i like is chicken and mushroom lol, think next week i am stickin with tetras, choc or choc mint shakes and chicken and mushroom lol

xxx

I dont blame you at all :D Although glad you said you liked the Chicken and Mush soup as i was thnking of getting that next week, so think i will try one or two :D We Can have bars soon as well and i'd like to try the cranberry and the toffee one xxx

what day of the challenge are we on now?

starting the day with water first, then a shake and cookie later on. I swapped my last 2 soup packs, banana and strawberry packs last night for choc and capp, so am all set for the day. I really cant cope with the soups, I didnt like them on LL, so not really surprised. But there is a bit of guilt that i dont like the savory items, why is that?

weigh in tomorrow, and will ask for some bars and couple more tetras this week as i liked the ice cream in the evening.

Well done :D Have read so many stories about people struggling to get back on so your doing really well :) andshould feel good about it

i am on day 4 and was sat thinking bout food etc, my friend rang and asked me to go into town with her, and it helped, cos i know she wudnt let me cheat, also it took my mind off food, it was a 3 hour walkin exercise :) and i was motivated by looking at all the nice clothes that i will be able to have in a few months

we can do this!!!!

xxx

misdee - it is u can do this hun!!! u dont need to eat the other foods, u r getin everythin u need from these packs, if u dont eat 'food' it isnt gonn harm u, jus think yes it will taste nice wen u have it but 10 mins later its gone and is it really worth it?

xxx

misdee - it is u can do this hun!!! u dont need to eat the other foods, u r getin everythin u need from these packs, if u dont eat 'food' it isnt gonn harm u, jus think yes it will taste nice wen u have it but 10 mins later its gone and is it really worth it?

xxx

you are right stacey. I have just been preparing my families evening meal, and ooo the smell was lovely, i might spend some time at the fridge sniffing. If I didnt have to feed everyone else (my husband cant reach the cooker due to his wires) then it would be so much easier.

i can imagin hun

u can do this tho :D is the food or the new smaller clothes more important to ya?

can u tell these are thing i tell myself every hour hahha

xxx

smaller clothes :) definatly. I sorted out my wardrobe this morning into clothes sizes. i have laods of size 20 stuff, a few size 18, and a lovely size 16 outfit. which i really really want to wear this year. I bought it two years ago when i started LL, and have never worn it. the jeans alone cost me £40! the jeans and top still have the price tags on and there is a necklace to go with it as well.

Thats definitely a goal there Misdee to get into that outfit and you will and you'll look lovely in it too :D :D

In fact i'm tempted to go out and get a size 16 outfit i'm currently 24 and hate that i can only really shop in Evans.

Also went into town today and walked past river island knowing soon i will be able to wear those clothes :D Have painted my nails and had my hair cut to help perk me up a bit :D

There is a signature on here i think is fab

*Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels*

Feeling exhausted

Hi all,

Day 4 update now as wont have time later. Uni is crazy at the moment- im doing my final 3 pieces of c/wrk and dissertation, and organising an event, and trying to attend revision sessions for my finals, and have just moved house yesterday, and I am absolutely cream crackered!!! I have no energy, despite that usual high I get in ketosis- it isnt showing itself at the mo altho I am definitely in the pink..

I have been working literally from 9am til midnight most nights recently and by about now (4pm) I feel like my head is going to explode as its pounding so hard. I dont have enough energy to think and work properly, and I dont know if maybe I should eat to give my body the normal amount of accessible energy. I am thinking that maybe my body isnt breaking down the fat quickly enough so I dont have enough energy to keep my brain working properly!? Do any CDCs know about this/what I should do? I need help and FAST!!! My work is due in on Thursday and at this rate I will be asleep in half an hour!

xxx

Misdee - You know you can do this! In fact we all can!
Bekie's motto is printed in the LL books and kept me going (last time)
I've recently discovered that River Island now go up to a size 20, but you do need to hunt around for them.
Peacocks is another little gem on the high st. I never used to shop in "cheaper" stores, but knowing that you can buy fashionable stuff in larger sizes for under a tenner is something not to be missed.

Wannabe - can you go up a step to 790 to help you get through?

It's day 4 for me today, and I haven't felt as bad as I expected, although I have had a niggling headache since sat. I have also felt incredibly tired and dreary, I have been going for a nap as soon as I get home every evening, so haven't been able to sleep well at night :( (or do any studying!)
The good news is that I'm up 1/2 hr earlier in the morning, so I have time to iron my clothes!
Going to work yesterday was not fun, I've been off since Weds for Study leave, and going back on Day 3 of ss was awful. I felt sooo hungry all day, and needing to wee all the time didn't help either.
Anyway, enough of the moaning - I can't wait for the summer sales!!!!

Back