Cambridge 7 day challenge...anyone in?

Good morning for day 2 of the challenge

:) Keep going ladies, you are doing so well :)

Day 3 and i actually woke up hungry this morning :( Guess i should get glugging the water then :sigh:

Day 3 and i actually woke up hungry this morning :( Guess i should get glugging the water then :sigh:

Hi
hope the hunger gos,how much water do you drink a day,i find 4 litres + the water for cambridge shakes alot to handle when you need to wee all the time
you are doing great
love kirsty

I drink 4 litres plus my shakes everyday its the best way to keep the hunger at bay and so i'm downing glasses of water now... I probably only think i'm hungry because i'v dehydrated a bit over night ...

I will not be eating though :D

Hey PowderedJourney, thats not me on the other blog- I am SSIng for the first time this year, must be someone else. Altho I did start with a week on LL then switched to CD...

So, day 2 today, and currently have a banana shake, cuppa tea and a pint of water on the go... Oh yes and major news- this morning:

I AM BACK IN THE 12S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss:

Ok, I haven't posted the first 2 days so I'll catch up now. Friday for me was a non starter I think, as I had the biggest wobble to date. I started afresh yesterday. Not nibbling is hard but I got there in the end. If I can ss 100% today again would spur me on even more.

Will give another update later.

Davica

am sick of cravings lol

last night it was a tuna sandwich (odd choice)
today its a chicken kiev pizza lol

hows everyone doin

xxx

Definitely feeling less hungry now which is good plus feeling very spurred on this morning DH brought a new car this morning we collect it soon and its lovely and so i want to look all skinny and stuff for when we get to drive around with the top down :D (if the weather lets us ofcourse lol :D)

ok, almost slipped, was making rice crispy cakes for the munchkins, and went to try a bit. noooooooo. so many habits to break.

Well done for resisting Misdee, you are doing amazingly well and its not easy! Keep it up!

xx

Well, day 2 over and done with! Tummy is gurgling away :) have been 100% good all day tho i missed my last shake as I feel incredibly sick :-( should be fine tomorrow i hope xx

i slipped a little earlier (see oh cr*p trhead), so back to SS 100% tomorrow. was just chicken but still...

ah well. tmorrow is another day.

I had a crap day too yesterday Misdee so it definitely happens to us all..

How i managed to resist eating anything i dont know especially after watching DH eat a bloody Mcdonalds!!!

On the plus side we got a gorgeous new car and DH has put me on the insurance (i'm still a learner lol) can you imagine a learner driving down the road in a hard top lmao :D So i think i'll give that a miss lol

Day 4 is here and i actually feel quite good, heck anything better than yesterday would be a vast improvement :) So hoping for a much better day all day :D

hey guys hows it all going?

day 3 and feeling fine- think I am finally in ketosis... hurrah! Got the unquenchabe thirst and yucky tast, and i have never been so happy to have halitosis!! Haha!!

Let me know how you're getting on... good or bad!
xx

Yey for those that are still going!! :clap:

and :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: for the wagon jumpers!!! are you all back on your wagons now??

I am fine....totally confused what day it is in the challenge? I am sure it's day 54. I'm on to 1000 cals today...this is going to be fun. I always fall off the wagon on 1000.....this time its going to be different!! I think. Great confidence in myself there. :confused: LOL.

Just checking in...

Sorry not to have updated over the weekend but we've been away to mum and dad's new caravan and had a lovely weekend.

Thought I might struggle but I can honestly say it's been a breeze. I haven't been hungry at all and have managed to drink at least 3ltrs of water a day.

Really don't like the shakes though, thank god for mix-a-mousse:)

On Saturday we took the kids into Scarborough and went into a fish restaurant; hubby and kids had lovely yummy fish and chips and mum had a cup of tea:sigh: , still I was absolutely fine. Then Sunday morning came and I had taken a chocolate and mint shake, thought I'd try it hot as lots of other posts have said how nice it was - well yuk, down the sink it went. My hubby then told me that I couldn't just not eat anything and gave me a very small cereal bar 70 cals and 17g of carbs, I ate it to keep him happy but could easily have gone without it. My CDC rang me this morning and she said that I might not be in ketosis yet because of the carbs but it shouldn't really make that much of a difference.

Have loads of energy and thought about going on the eliptical trainer tonight for a gentle 30 minute workout.

Glad that everyone else is doing so well - keep up the good work.

Back