Cambridge 7 day challenge...anyone in?

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hi all,

I know there is a 7 day challenge already going in Strugglers and Restarters, but I missed it starting and they are on day 3-4 now. So I thought I would start a new one for those of us on Cambridge.... anyone in?

It will start tomorrow (Friday) so you all have time to sign up! I'm starting from today though, as am very proud that I've managed to complete a whole day SSing after wobbling A LOT recently! :p

So... names below please ladies (and gents if ur out there!)

I'd love to join you.. I feel like a weeble at the moment

Is this tomorrow as in Friday 20th? Is so can I join you please?

me me me me me me me me

Been faffing around for a couple of weeks,go on holiday 2 weeks on saturday and want to shift my final stone

Are we checking in every day to say we have been good? I think I'll have to LOL

Sonya x

I'll join :D So i have the motivation to get that 1st week under my belt :D

Bex

Me to i need to get into the tens by next saturday weigh in and keep putting SS off!!! Plus i am going on holiday at the end of June and want to be 9 stone anything!!!

I need to regain focus.

Hi all,

I know there is a 7 day challenge already going in Strugglers and Restarters, but I missed it starting and they are on day 3-4 now. So I thought I would start a new one for those of us on Cambridge.... anyone in?

It will start tomorrow (Friday) so you all have time to sign up! I'm starting from today though, as am very proud that I've managed to complete a whole day SSing after wobbling A LOT recently! :p

So... names below please ladies (and gents if ur out there!)

Oh Yes :)

Whats going to be your goal for next fridays weigh in?

Ideally I need to see 7lb:eek: gone but will be happy with anything over 3lb

Bm2lm xx

Count me in please. Had a small blip last night and need to get re-focussed. I am trying to lose at least 5 stone by 14th July (12 weeks):eek: . I know it can be done as seen others do it (tommee and Guiness Tester)

Hey all, sorry I meant to say we start today (Thursday), but those who want to join on Friday, or in your case Stace, Saturday, thats fine too!

If ppl can try and post everyday so we can all support one another that would be great!

So here I am on day 1 of the 7 day challenge- managed to complete a day of SSing yesterday so hoping I will be in ketosis by the end of today... heres hoping! Got my WI tomorrow so will be interesting to see whats happened this week!!

xx

Will definitely post everyday and i'll post my results next Friday :eek: Hope i can lose 9lbs in my 1st week :eek: (would be so nice) Although 13lbs would be amazing it would put me in the 17's which i haven't been in for years but thats hoping for a lot even from week 1 :eek:

Hope that your weigh in goes ok Wannabeslim and that you reach ketosis very soon xxx Hopefully yesterday was oneof many full SS days :D

Bekie

Can I join in too please? :)

I have been on a binge fest for a couple of weeks, and this is just what I need to get back on board the cd bus :D

Gonna start tomorrow as I have already had my brekky.

Good luck everyone.

meeee - for those startin on friday IM IN!!!
i wobbled last nite...im not proud but bad things happen but 2 good things have happend today - found n new flat and found out that i have a summer job to look forward to! so im just waitin on my 3rd thing...so maybe its bein able to stick to this for a week!!!
hope all is well my dears!!!
xxxxx

Back