Cambridge Bars mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cheriton, 16 October 2006 Social URL.

1. cheriton

cheriton CJ

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was a bit miserable yesterday when I saw cdc. Having not liked the Spicy tomato and butterscotch and desperately missing chewy food (they were so bad I threw them away)so on 2 days I only had 2 packs. She gave me some bars for this week. When I got home I chopped up a cranberry one into 32 pieces:D :D into the fridge then waited..............out they came wow!!!!!!!!!! Chewy food its fab, it took me over two hours to slowly chew half a thin slice at a time:p :p :p . I love this diet:) :) :) . They have made the difference between staying on it until weight is lost and saying sod it and eating food. My CDC is wonderful:D :D ;) .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    I'm eating a cranberry bar right now as I write this and had forgotten how good they were in my fervour for toffee bars!! Glad you found something you like (also hated the tomato and butterscotch but happy with choc-mint)

4. cheriton

cheriton CJ

Diet:
    Cambridge
    cambridge bars

Hi Jubbly, don't make me jealous;) I am going to try another tonight:D :D :D . I have yet to try the choc mint, I got one yesterday so may have it hot for supper:) :) .

5. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Must try putting one in the fridge and see what I think. Don't have any at the moment though but when I do....

Glad your enjoying CD better today. I'm sure with the large selection there will be many others that you enjoy too.

Dizzy x

6. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Ive only tried the toffee and caramel ones and loved them! :D Will try more tonight.
    Anyone have a list of all the flavours handy?
    :)

7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

CD products are:-

Shakes -
    Chocolate
    Chocolate Mint
    Butterscotch
    Cappucino
    Strawberry
    Fruits of the Forest
    Vanilla
    Toffee and Walnut
    Banana

Tetra packs-
    Chocolate Velvet
    Banana Bliss

erm I think that's it lol

Soups -
    Oriental Chilli
    Spicy Tomato
    Chicken & Mushroom
    Vegetable

Bars -
    Dark Chocolate Orange
    Toffee Malt
    Caramel
    Chocolate
    Peanut Crunch
    Cranberry Crunch

other products-
    Summer Berries water flavouring
    Sunshine Orange water flavouring
    Savoury Vegetable drink
    Mix-a-mousse
    Fibre 89

Princess likes this.
  8. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks Isobel you wee gem! :D

9. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

No problemo, Princess (ooh I sound like Ray Winston hahahah)

10. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    **roarz laffin** :D

I have now decided what bars to get this week now :p

11. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Glad ur loving your bars ;)

12. Patsy

Patsy Full Member

Glad your enjoying your bars - must admit I do not like the Cranberry or Peanut bars, had a bite of each and did not like the taste or texture - but the chocolate/caramel bars on the other hand - My O/H is convined they are not a part of the diet, as I love them so much:D .

13. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I love the new bars, thought Peanut would be my favourite, but the cranberry is the best

I live on Chocolate, Choc Mint, Cranberry Bars and Peanut Bars and about a gallon of water LOL

14. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    :p YUMMY! I love the bars!

I just had my first peanut one - I put it in the freezer last night and it was absolutely yummdiddleyumptious! I am going to get lots for next week! (well.. probably 3..lol)

I really like the orange ones too, and the cranberry was scrummy... I like the crunchy bits! :D

Lovely to see that list... ta Isobel! :D will make my order now for tomorrow!:rolleyes:

15. cheriton

cheriton CJ

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have been naughty

I cut a minute slice off my peanut bar wow!!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmm:p Ooops . I will enjoy that tomorrow:D :D

16. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    :p tee hee... no-one noticed! :D lol

They are wicked aren't they!!!?:eek: :p

17. Rallya

Rallya Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiyas

I hated the spicy tomato and butterscotch too...at least I only had 1 tomato to try it and 2 butterscotch which I managed to finish...wouldnt have thrown them away as your cdc can exchange them if you dont like them...at least mine will :)

With the bars i love them all except the peanut and cranberry ones...I think that's because it nearly breaks my teeth when I eat one, didnt get any for the next 2 weeks but might try them again in the future when/if I get sick of the caramel, malt toffee and chocolate ones!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    OORAAAAAAAANGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! orange bars orange bars orange bars.

They should be crowned the bestest bars in the wooooorld. Man I love them!!!

I do like the malt toffee, but my batch just now seem to have a funny taste....maybe it's just me:confused:. The cranberry ones are quite nice for a change but the OOOOOOORAAAAAAANGEEEEEEE!!! bars are still the daddy of bars. Whole orange bar..microwaved for 1 min, left to cool a little so the chocolate is still warm but not burning = heaven on a plate (with vits and minerals:))

20. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Hi Coley,

Have spoke to Head Office about the funny tasting bars? We Had this problem earlier this year.

CDC

Sim

21. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Nah...I really do think it was only me. None of my clients has said anything. Maybe they're just being nice? :confused: I had one of those nasty tasting bars earlier this year.....it was vile!! I would hope I could tell if it was one of those ones again! Will have to try one tonight just to check!

22. Gem Dec 17th 06

Gem Dec 17th 06 Full Member

I love the Cranberry too, had one about 20 mins ago, yuuuuuuuummmmmmmm really chewy and gorgeous!!!!

I tried the Caramel one and although it was nice and chewy it had a funny taste.

I'll definately be having more Cranberry :D

Gemx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.