Cambridge bars............................

slimwannabe

Silver Member
Today I had a peanut bar for my lunch and really enjoyed it!
Have been putting off eating it for a few days now as was sceptical that it wouldn't be as filling as a shake,but it really was. Amazing!!

Can anyone recommend any other flavours?
Which is your favourite?

Appreciate your opinions peeps x

Fridge cold cranberry bars :D i have one per day and have done from week 2 !

I dont like any others they all taste 'odd' to me lol

i like all the flavours of bars.
i have always liked choosing 3 flavours, chop them into small bitesize cubes, divide into 3 small food containers and store in fridge, then each evening as last cd meal i grab a container and plonk on the sofa with my chocolate selection to snack on. a little bit of comfort food. :D

I love the orange bar, its the only bar i eat.
I used to like the cranberry bar but i went off of that a while ago.

Mmm thanks everyone,will have to buy one of each at nxt WI. I love the idea of dividing the bars into chunks and mixing together,will defo give that a go!!

Toffee and caramel are my faves. Peanut is nice too but I got a bit fed up of it after a little while. I don't think I'd ever get sick of toffee

I love the bars too and have frequently had two a day - nibbled throughout the day to avoid the sometimes unfortunate side effects. If it's a case of sticking to the diet by feeling that you are treating yourself to 2 bars, it's worth it

I wonder...

Take a toffee bar and a chocolate bar, place the toffee bar upside down on the grill tray with the chocolate bar next to it the right way up.
Place under the grill for a few moments till the chocolate melts a bit.
Take them out and sort of glue them together via the melted chocolate so the toffee is on top of the chocolate.
Place in the fridge until nice and cold
Cut in half

CD Mars bars :D

ha lunar jim i like your way of thinking!
Thanks to everyone else for your opinions x

Let us know how you get on Jim!! I like the toffee bars frozen, have one a day x x

Frozen? They're crazy enough chilled in the fridge. Mind you, I put them there as soon as I get home from my CDC, so some could have been there for two weeks :D

i find the peanut bars the most filling (and take longest to chew lol) digging nuts out of my teeth til bedtime :)

is it ok to have 1 a day then? I thought you were only meant to have about 2 a week.

my fav is the cranberry one :) x

Back