cambridge buddies wanted please!

minime100

hi,
I am in my third week of sole source, and am finding this diet really effective. I have lost 20 lbs so far, and want to lose another 80 by end of September. I have ordered a pedometer and fully intend 10000 steps a day to help me on my mission! I am looking for a few gals to team up with who have similar amounts to lose and a similar timeframe to do it in. There is nothing like the idea of a group effort to keep ya from cheating!
This website has been so flipping useful and helpful to me since I started. Thanks guys:)
Minime

Hiya I have lost 21 pounds but have a little more to lose that you i am now also on my third week of sole sourcing . Can i ge in your gang lol

ok well a lot more to lose than you lol

Thanks! Please be in my gang lol! I weigh in every Sat with my CDC. What about you? I am really going for it at the moment, I am desperate to get into shape as I am starting a new job in September. In the past four years I have put on 6 flipping stone:eek: , largely because of my current job which has taken over my whole life, and my GREED!!!! This Cambridge thing is great because you dont have to think about what tiny morsel to eat for your next meal, and although I miss real food a bit, I dont miss the food obsession you get with normal diets. I have just discovered adding hot water to the shakes (yes I am SO SLOW!), which is keeping me happy at the moment! The soups are pretty good too.
Have you tried the physillium husk stuff yet?

Hi Minime100, can I join in please?

I am off to Orlando towards the end of September and really want to be size 12/14 by the time we go. I'm reckoning on losing about 5 stone (6 if I play my cards right :D )

I weigh in on a Tuesday evening, I managed to put on 6 stone having my son and then 2 more after that! so i know how you feel putting on so much over a short time you so remember how it was whuch is depressing! physillium husk ohh I havent heard of that whats that what am i missing lol !

Frumpster welcome to our gang !

I need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow!! I'll come and play!! lol

I really NEED to lose as much as I can before moving to plymouth in a few weeks. I just don't want to be feeling self-conscious when meeting new people. I'd love to be at goal before starting my pgce in september so I can join in with 'normal' things like having lunch with my classmates!!

Anyone want to give me a kick up the bum?!

Hi, can I join too? I've lost 22lbs & need to lose QUITE A BIT MORE, lol!
I did a BEd & know how you need to be fit chasing kids around! & those uni canteens, full of 'naughties' BUT at least now they sell fruit & healthier options. Stress of exams, planning lessons, long & short term planning... um wonder why I packed it up & finished it off as a plain BA????lol Enjoy it though! What age are you looking at, nursery, primary, infant or secondary?
xxxxsharon

Can I join too!!???!!! I just wanna lose weight to look and feel fab for the summer...oh and obviouly dreaming of THAT day when i bump into my ex!!! lol! ( it has to happen sooner or later, right?)

Week 2 nearly over and weigh-in tonight.
I'll be happy with any loss what so ever....fingers crossed ehh

S xxx

Knock knock - can I come play too? Started SS exactly a week ago and lost 17lbs. I get weighed at my Gym (been told not allowed to get on the scales again now til next Wednesday...) Have had no further contact from my CDC (thought she was supposed to phone 3 days after?!) so hope you all have good ones - and if not - hey least we'll have each other and these god-send boards to help us on our way!

Went to Floroda Nov 2006 and didnt have the holiday I really wanted as I was just paranoid about not fitting on rides (which I did..!) so my goal is a 10st weight loss ready for when we go again in Nov 2008 (go every 2 years) and even allow myself to be photographed (been twice and dont have any pics of me at Disney how sad an act am I huh?!)

TT xx

Course that should have read FLORIDA!!

Hi, can I join too? I've lost 22lbs & need to lose QUITE A BIT MORE, lol!
I did a BEd & know how you need to be fit chasing kids around! & those uni canteens, full of 'naughties' BUT at least now they sell fruit & healthier options. Stress of exams, planning lessons, long & short term planning... um wonder why I packed it up & finished it off as a plain BA????lol Enjoy it though! What age are you looking at, nursery, primary, infant or secondary?
xxxxsharon

Secondary RE hopefully, have my interview in 2 weeks to get onto the course... fingers crossed I get it!! (I just have to get my head around the flippin presentation they want me to do first!!)

I know what you mean about needing to lose 'QUITE A BIT MORE', it feels never-ending doesn't it?!

We will get there though!!!

Oooh - Can I play??

I've been SSing for 5 weeks today and I've lost 2 stone (had a dodgy week in the middle which set me back a bit!). I want to lose about 20lbs before we go to Mexico in 5 weeks and my 2nd target is to be under 14 stone (based on an approx 4lbs per week loss and allowing for a holiday gain) before my cruise at the end of August. I've bought a gazelle exercise machine thingy for the house so I'm going to be using that every day but I've also just ordered a pedometer too so that should help ensure I'm getting plenty of exercise.

Support is so important I think so here's to our future successes!!

Hi, really glad so many of us are getting on board this thread train! I am a teacher as well, so am enjoying the holiday, and really hoping to make 2 stone off before I go back in ten days. 7 lbs to go though! Had a few tricky days over the weekend, but feel much better today! Thanks everyone! Mrs. Wobble, sounds like you have some great holidays coming up, you lucky thing! We have moved house recently and the only holiday we are getting is Ourgate (lol), flipping broke!

! Thanks everyone! Mrs. Wobble, sounds like you have some great holidays coming up, you lucky thing! We have moved house recently and the only holiday we are getting is Ourgate (lol), flipping broke!

How are we all today? Everyone drinking enough water? :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop:

I'm huffed - I stupidly stood on the scales this morning and I weigh a pound more than yesterday - what's that all about??? Well the scales are going away and I'm going to stick to what the weigh in scales say from now on!!

As for holidays....yes, this is a bumper year for us but we were in the same boat as you 2 year ago after we moved house. We holidayed at home that year and I actually enjoyed it - was nice to really enjoy our new home. I can't wait to go to Mexico - really looking forward to it although it's all inclusive so I'll need to be careful and not go crazy, but I'm going to just enjoy it and deal with the consequences when I get back. The cruise is only a 4 day thing with my mum - so not as fancy as it sounds but it is a girls pampering trip so i want to be looking and feeling my best so I really enjoy it!!

Who else has holiday plans made? It's great to have a goal to aim for isn't it?

Hi Guys Can I be in too...... need the support that has been my downside i think, was good going to LL and gettting the group support have really missed it doing CD, but am back on course...

I get weighed on a Tuesday so will be able to update every Wednesday.......

Hi Guys

Can I join the group...........Restarted CD on Tuesday, was gutted with how much weight and how quickly it all goes back on..... was dreading the water but actually have been quite enjoying the last two dys.....

Just wish I wasn't so cold..... I am frezzing today.... everyone laughing at me.... sat here so close to the fire.....

I get weighed on a Tuesday so will let everyone know how i get on Wednesday morning.....

Afternoon all having a good day although must say my concentration is crap lately !! I am an accountant so really do need to concentrate! We were thinking about going on holiday in Oct but I think i will wait till the new year so I reach goal first and can eat whilst away!

Hi, I find I lose my concentration aswell,, but spend most of my time, frezzing!!!!!! drives me mad..............still will be worth it in the long run....

Good luck Mandy, the first two or three days defo the worst. I am just a bit bored of liquid food! I said to OH last night that if the weight loss was slow I would can it to be honest. I weigh in tomorrow, so will post. Think I have lost about 4lbs, which is ok I guess.

Back