cambridge buddies wanted please!

oh whats husks? ? well I have started my AAM week a few days early as am struggling in the evenings at the mo eating a few mouthfuls of my DH dinner ! anyway weighted myself this morning and seem to have put on three pounds since yesterday whats that all about! I then measured myself as was depressed and have lost 17 inches in the 4 weeks I have been on the diet which I am so happy about!

Is it too late to join the gang????? :confused:
I only found this website this morning and have read some fab stories.
I have been on SS with CD since last saturday and my first weigh in is tomorrow, i know i have been 100% good but still really nervous

ohhcantwaitforsize14 (whats your name by the way ~ bit long to type)

Husks are phyllis husks that are absolutely essential to keep our bottoms in tip top working order he he. Look like the remains of a budgie cage ~ husks from bird seed thats what I think it is (very light)

They really really work and you should be having them whilst you are SS. Make the jelly stuff and eat that whilst hubby is eating his dinner ~ in my own experience you will put weight on if you pinch just a bit of food. Its all to do with the chemical balance of the diet and you cannot cheat at all ~ seems really strange as you think ~ surely I am not having many calories but this diet is not like that . KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD or you will be disapointed with your weight loss

And THROW YOUR SCALES IN THE BIN ~ just be weighed by your CDC as water weighs heavy and you can go up and down all week. I was really worried one week as on my scales I hadnot lose any weight but when Ann weighed me I had lost 7lb !!

Welcome georgesmum05 to the crazy gang. Keep posting on this site and you will get all the support you need ~ its amazing and I defo couldnot have done this without all my new diet friends. You will have done really well tomorrow and then you will look forward to getting on the scales ~ check out some of the before and after photos they take your breath away

Hows everyone else doing ~ weekends are always tough

luv luv miss miss

Hi All well as my CDC is away ths week I have had my weigh in at Tesco's instead! anyway I have lost 5.5lbs this week which is ok oh and I am Cate by the way x

Hi all, room for one more!?

I need to lose about 5 stone to start with which i hope I can achieve in 100 days.

Feeling pretty headachy today but hope it will soon pass

:( Well I have had a crap day. I havent cheated just feel crap :sigh: Also I have been out of ketosis since cheating on sunday so hope I am back in soon as I hate feeling this weak and my mind cant focus not good when your an accountant :eek:

Hi Cate? Cantwait...14 How ru today? I hope you're feeling more positive.xxxxxx I'm BACK to being totally SS, dreading weigh-in tonight, things have been realy grim at home & I've been eating sh*t, well 'bad' food anyway!!lol.
How is everyone else doing?
xxxxxxxsharon

Hello,please can I play, I'll share my cd crisps!
Struggling with cd at the moment,thankyou for your post's, they have been helpful and kept me away from food,so ta

hiya all can i join??? ive got about 3 stone 2 lose,but lost four already on slimming world which took me a year and a half. still hate myself tho!
jojo x x

Hi Penny and Jojo welcome x

Well i feel much better today although my little boy had an asthma attach last night so have not really had much sleep !

Anyway have not cheated since sunday but am on AAM week and AF but have resisted my fav foods this week so i WILL get through the weekend!

Not much of a bribe then!!!! lol How about a peanut or cranberry bar? I'm SUPPOSED to have one each day BUt by day 3-4 they're ALL GONE!!!!
Anyone busy/done something exciting? I mowed the lawn..yawn....
xxxxsharon

oh i will have cranberry bar if we taking bribes !:D

Hello and can i join too lol, Penny are you buying your way in:D mmm just the crisp eh, well what about a muffin?

Lol, not tried the muffins yet, a bit scared of them going wrong & wasting valuable foodpacks!
Penny I had WI, GAINED 3lbs, so DOWN about it! I hadn't 'been' properly for days AND had major probs at home, ate my way through them, shame on me! BUT I'm back on SS & looks like I've 'lost' 2 of the pounds in one day, though I did finally 'go' to the loo, lol Sorry if it's TMI!!!
Join in, anyone! How's everyone else doing, any plans for the week-end?
xxxxsharon

Hello

please may i join your gang??????
I've just been reading all the threads, and i would like to be in this gang lol.
i've tried cc before but not give it 100%. My problem is i just love food, beer, and wine. :D
I feel FAT and just not nice about myself,i know i don't have as much to lose as some but to me it's still alot.
I need a gang like you to keep me on the straight and narrow.
On saturday i'm going in Harrogate to the Health Spa, will be going into the turkish baths and having some beauty treatment.
So my plan is do that on saturday and start doing ss on sunday giving it 200%.
cheers jk

Ahh health spa sounds bliss and 200% sounds fab to get into SS with CD.

Have not really asked to join the gang, but think everyones welcome, everyone is friendly here and all on the same road to slimdom.

Best of luck with your journey. x

Back