Cambridge Buddy August 2012

Hi,
Can I join too? I'm starting today and need as much motivation and help as I get get.
A good laugh along the way is a bonus!
Thanks

Hi happy h
I'm the same as you starving!! Not sure why tho... How are you getting on? I'm on day 4 and haven seen any changes yet... Soooo hope this works

Oh I hope it will... I find it hard to drink so much water.. Thing is my back hurts so trying to get more fluids in but getting sick of it lol...
So hope I've lost something as I think I'm not at the moment...

A friend of mine is drinking coke zero... And it's a catch 22 about it.. I feel like I'm living on soups lol would love a Cambridge chocolate bar lol

Hi third time - welcome to the August crowd - I too can buddy up with you - I am on Day 6 and feeling amazing! (Sorry Karrinnae I bet you think I am rubbing it in now - I can really see me becoming addicted to this diet! Join the Xmas target thread Karrinnae set up a good bunch of people in there and this site I am sure will help make you third time lucky! Everyone on here is lovely!! Best of luck for your WI

MandyMoo - Firstly happy belated birthday for the weekend - and well done you for sticking to it whilst out :) If you can do that then the hotel away will be no problem (i hope)

MadchickVic - thanks for your supportive post. Week 1 down and as you can see 9lb loss - wont say its been a walk in the park - cos found it really hard. But everytime i felt like cheating - logged on to here and read some threads. Great motivator. My xmas challange would be to do the stone a month job the consultant says achievable - Karrinnae - can you tell me how to join in on the challenge.

My CBC is on Hols so don't weigh till the 13th... Feels like ages away. Everyone's messages certainly help in here as you no your not alone..

Hi everyone! I would really appreciate a buddy! I am into my 4th week and doing okay, a little water retention stressing me out, but apart from that it's going pretty easy. I've lost 16.5lbs in 4 weeks, how well have you guys done? Xxx

Thanks karrinnae, I guess it's just nature taking its course. A little frustrating though!! How's thing going with your diet? Xxx

Back