Cambridge Buddy August 2012

Hi happy,
It's my 6th day today and still finding my feet I guess by seeing which flavours I like and don't like. I've found it hard with the water, but now add a little flavouring to it which helps greatly!!
It's silly as ever day I look and think I still look the same cant see any difference..lol

I woke up with the headache that everyone warned me about. Hope ibuprofen don't affect ketosis?!!

Will keep drinking the water today and just look forward to day 5. Still don't feel hungry but would like something to eat. Somewhere in my brain obviously missed the note saying that food is out.

Have a good day

Oh I'm 5.5.. Have you tried the bars at all yet? I'm doing the ss+ so can have a meal if need be. Was out today and had to grab a pack of turkey too eat..

Hiya - given this is my third time over the years ( and have successfully losed but long term not managed to maintain. I have tried practicularly everything Cambridge. Officially you can't have the bars whilst on SS until after the second week - and youve then got to drink slighlty more water when having one (max 1 day)

I like the Orange,chocolate and mint - but not keen on the others. Can be handy when your out and about and can't carry the blender about or have no electric!

I'm 5 foot 9 too. Have you set any goals yet? Ultimately I want to get my bmi into the normal range, but I've been overweight for so long that I don't know how I'll look or feel when I get there. Initially aiming for 12 stone, that'll be a major achievement in itself!

Hiya i am 5ft 9 - my goal is 11 and a half stone. Lowest i got first time with cambridge ( a few years ago) was 12 stone 2lb , then last year got to 12 stone 8lb - agan not maintaining it and piling it on in a short space of time due to just stuffing my face with rubbish. - so am really keeping my fingers crossed that this time round i can manage to lose it and maintain it and not BLOW IT like my previous MO!

Lots of luck with the diet.

Argh have the worst head ache ever, only had 2 meals today.. And needing bed.. It's day 7 thought it was meant to get easier.. I am struggling not do much wanting other foods but with the cb in total.

Im just back from my trip away with work and i have to admit i failed miserably ...... well i had a meal last nite. It is so had tryin to be organised in a hotel room and the room menu was shouting out at me :-(. Back on track today tho so i hope i havent done too much damage

week 1 - 13lb
week 2 - 4lb

Klw i hit an all time low on days 8 & 9. I was doin great then boom i was starving and feeling really down but stick with it as it will get better x

Friday and day 5 for me!

Any tips for dealing with the weekend? Going out this evening but am driving so can get away with drinking sparkling water. Still don't really want to let anyone know what I'm doing.

Have a good day ?

Hiya all is my second day am felling fine just am waiting a bit longer to have a my first sachet trying to work out how am going to manage today becouse am workin 12 hour shift tonite any suggestions or ideas plz . Happy my consultant say to use the cheapest paracetamol from boots becouse they haven't got the sugary coat wich the expensive ones have . Have a good day all :)

Hi all hope your all doing ok.
Day 8 and must admit again that I'm not hungry or thirsty which I no its great as you need to drink the 2 litres aday and eat... But I can't force the food or drink... Grrrr!!

That's true I find the more I drink the more I'm looking for a bathroom...
Hope you all don't mind me asking but the ketosis stick mine was a darkish pink.. Is this ok?

-karrinnae, is do hard isn't it, I no the more you drink the better but I have found some day hard, today I guess I've only had 2 75cl bottles which is about 1 litre, my friend drink some coke zero.. So might have a glass later.. How are you doing ?

Arrrghhhh no more water lol...
I heard so may different that you should be a purple colour on the stick I just don't no anymore lol

That's the thing there are so many different views from people and from their CBC that you wonder... I'm the same about Friday night, I think I might treat myself to some turkey as part of a meal on ss+..

Back