Cambridge Buddy August 2012

Sounds like heaven to me ha ha

The turkey was yummy!!!! Its the bernard matthews one from sainsburys and bargin as its only £1!!!!!
The coke hard to drink lol never will I moan about water...

What a day I am having.. Has anyone else experienced hot flushes!!!! And a bad stomach (sorry to be so honest ) feels like I have a bug!!!

Can't say I've had any hot flushes, but keep getting very cold feet. My stomach seems ok, but not going to the toilet as often as usual.

Cold feet, I haven had that, I guess every ones symptoms are different.
Have my 1st weighing tomorrow... Not sure how it will be as sometimes have only had 2 shakes and not much water.. But we will see.

My first weigh in is tomorrow too. I've been really good with my water - got an app called waterlogged which helps me monitor how much I drink. I've had a sneaky peek so know I've lost weight, it's just how much!!

My appointment isn't until after work so I will have drunk a lot and be fully dressed, but I suppose that's the same as I was last week when I was weighed initially

Is it normal to feel really lightheaded when you stand up suddenly? It's happened a couple of times over the last few days.

Hi Klw, my scales say I've lost 8 pounds so will be pleased if that's the result I get tomorrow. How do you feel today?

Back