Cambridge Buddy August 2012

Welcome sahara and well done on ur loss. Amazing feeling isnt it and keeps u motivated for the coming week. If ur ever feeling down or struggling then hopefully we can all help u thru :) x

Morning fellow buddies!

How are you feeling today? Day 10 for me and I'm feeling tired. Ran up the stairs this morning as I'd forgotten something for work and everything went a bit swirly and it felt like my heart was going to beat itself out of my chest! I sat down for a moment and everything went back to normal again pretty quickly. I suppose that's why they tell us not to do any strenuous exercise in the first couple of weeks?!

Hope you all have good days ?

Morning fellow buddies!

How are you feeling today? Day 10 for me and I'm feeling tired. Ran up the stairs this morning as I'd forgotten something for work and everything went a bit swirly and it felt like my heart was going to beat itself out of my chest! I sat down for a moment and everything went back to normal again pretty quickly. I suppose that's why they tell us not to do any strenuous exercise in the first couple of weeks?!

Hope you all have good days ?

Morning Happy h - you need to take care on SS the diizy black feeling is not good - never fainted before the Cambridge in my life - but have blacked out three time on it over the years and one of them was in the shower - boy did that hurt afterwards!

Morning happy h. I'm on day 9. I've felt similar and had a few heart palpitations and general dizzy spells. Feel better now though. No marathon running for us!

Hello all how u felling And what are u favorite flavors , am on my 7h day doing Well dont feel Hungry at all, in my First week i order some soups but i didnt like them some my cdc swap them but Im really enjoying Apple And cinammon porridge really all the porridge are very Nice And the shakes are yummy i put ice cubes on mine i love coconut And mango And chocolate And Orange i like them all i put also a bit more water too. Does Anyone knows if the shakes ( chocolate ) can be made warm? .
Congratulationts for all the weight loss and keep focus we can do it have a good day

Hi Caroparkman. I didnt enjoy any of the porridge flavours but I think it was more the texture. I only really like the Chicken and Mushroom soup 9most like a cup a soup) and have this every day for my lunch. I like most of the shake flavours but quite like a fruity one in the morning (banana, mango, coconut, strawberry) and save a chocolate for my tea. I always have mine with lots of ice yum yum :). You can have them hot but I didnt really enjoy them when I tried it but I know others do

You know, I've always wanted to run a marathon! Maybe after this weight has gone I'll take up running to keep the weight off. I currently couldn't run to the end of my road but it's something (drastic) to aim for

That sounds like a plan happy h. Right now I would be happy just to be able to run up the stairs ha ha.

Had my 3rd weigh in tonight and lost 7lb even though my consultant told me it was 8lb ha ha. Still cant moan at that. This has really motivated me for the coming week. Aiming for 4lb next week then that will be 2 stone in 4 weeks ......... wow. I may be thin yet :D

Well done MandyMoo, that's bloody fantastic. Yippee. You must be feeling great.

HappyH would love to enjoy running, but it's so boring!

Thanks sahara it makes it all worth while :)

A great loss, well done - very motivating for the rest of us.

Drunk all of my water and finally I've stopped needing to go to the toilet every 20 minutes. My body must be getting used to it.

Missed food today for the first time. Wasn't hungry, I just felt like eating something, anything!! Especially something crunchy and savoury. Really miss the crunch of biting into something and having a good chew! Hope I can start on the bars next week

Thanks happy. How long have u been doing this for now. I have mixed feelings about introducing new things as i dont want to jeprodise my weight loss but i suppose i cant continue like this for ever !!

I'm only in my second week so a long way to go yet. Challenged myself to stick to it for 4 weeks and reassess after that. In an ideal world I'll do it until Christmas and then I should have lost enough weight to get into the normal bmi range. Don't know what I'll do after that.

Yes I am hoping to do it until Christmas too although I will be having a weeks holiday in October ..... well thats the plan anyway. I love reading everyones stories it really does help although I am feeling good today :D. I hope that continues through the weekend ha ha x

Dress down Friday! Felt quite excited putting my jeans on today but was disappointed to find that they weren't hanging off me after just 11 days.
They were quite snug to start with though!! Think they must be a little bit looser, or is that just wishful thinking.
I've reached that point in the diet where I am expecting great things. My biggest challenge now is going to be to stick to it or I will gradually fall off the wagon and be back where I started.
Hope you all have good days!

Dress down Friday! Felt quite excited putting my jeans on today but was disappointed to find that they weren't hanging off me after just 11 days.
They were quite snug to start with though!! Think they must be a little bit looser, or is that just wishful thinking.
I've reached that point in the diet where I am expecting great things. My biggest challenge now is going to be to stick to it or I will gradually fall off the wagon and be back where I started.
Hope you all have good days!

Aww thats brilliant news that they are looser as I am sure they are. I am at that point too but was brought back to reality when I tried on a smaller size pair of jeans and there was still a 6" gap ha ha :)

I daren't try any of my older clothiers on yet as I know they won't fit and that will really disappoint me. Will wait until these clothes are literally falling off me. Quite excited about seeing my old clothes again though. Will be like having a whole new wardrobe!!

Back