Cambridge Chaos

I use a smoothie maker too , I always mix my shakes with ice as it makes them thicker I think, as for the shakes, I haven't quite got the hang of them, never thougt of putting them in my smoothie maker!

As for the taste, the first few days I thought, my god what we do to lose weight, but I can honestly say that I don't pick up on the chemical taste now and enjoy all the meals except the oriental chilli.

You will get used to it, but you do sometimes have to be very determined!

very cool idea :cool:. so you dont taste any lumpiness?? :confused: This could come in handy when i am out during the day and i have nowhere where i could plug in my blender.

I'd say for the most part the lumps are gone. I think because I keep shaking after a few mouthfuls it stops the lumps congealing into bigger ones.
Like you I needed something I could take with me when out and about. Its very convenient!

I'd say for the most part the lumps are gone. I think because I keep shaking after a few mouthfuls it stops the lumps congealing into bigger ones.
Like you I needed something I could take with me when out and about. Its very convenient!

Thats fab, i think i will invest in a new sports bottle thing and use your method. I have to go out of town a few times over the coming weeks and this should come in handy :)

Thank you :)

Back