cambridge clinic?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hermione, 16 January 2007 Social URL.

1. hermione

hermione Member

Has anyone heard about a clinic that is open in poole, bournemouth that deals with the cambridge diet?
    I dont know wether its just cd or other diets too.
    if theres anyone with any info on it or how it runs i would be interested to know

thanks in advance

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Hi hun,
    yes this is the one i use, basically the CDC lives in a small flat so to give her more room to see her clients she hires a room & has 2 drop in sessions a week, mon & thurs 5.30 - 7.30, just Cambridge no other diets.
    hope this is of help
    xx:)

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Thanks for that Pandora - I did wonder whether CD were branching fully into clinics! :)

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Does she see you in groups or individually?

6. pandora

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    its drop in so sometimes i'm there on my own other times there are other people there, just depends. no-one gets to see your weight except her & you. it quite nice to discuss with others how you're getting on, which flavour are good etc

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    That sounds good Pandora :) I've been thinking how I would do it myself if I did do CDCing. We do have rather a lot of CDCs around here though don't we:eek:

Well...near me anyway :D

8. pandora

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    my CDC said she'd be happy to sponsor me if i did want to become a CDC, as far as i know there are only 2 around here, mine & her daughter

9. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    There's a couple more ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.