Cambridge daily diary

LindyLou59 said:
Well done on your 3 weeks and you weight loss ! Does everyone seem to have a bad week (loss-wise) in week 2? I've got my weigh in on Wednesday night and I've just weighed myself and on my scales it looks like I've only lost 1 or 2 lb. I do feel better though and my tummy is a lot flatter, just hoping that the lower loss is normal and just part of the process of my body adjusting to the VLCD.

Thanks Lindy,
I had a good loss for my 2nd week but I've struggled with hunger this week, just missing food a bit and so I cheated once but I've gotten over it now. My scales would suggest I've lost another 7lbs this week but it won't show the same thing on my CDC's scales. I only count her readings as official ones as I could be demotivated if I took mine as gospel. Lots of things can throw your weight off week to week. It's impossible not to lose weight on this amount of calories so my advice is to keep going as you may not have a great loss every week but it will come off eventually! :)
Sometimes you could have an inch loss week and sometimes a weight loss week. Try to focus on how you feel in yourself hun, especially if you feel thinner ;)
Xx

Haha I tried them hot and didn't like them :/ x I'm loving my chicken salads lol coconut moose is also amazing

GAH stupid phone :s I didnt like them hot x I'm loving my chicken salads haha and coconut moose is like white chocolate mmmm :)

Hahaha, damn you autocorrect!!

It's a good goal, you won't have to buy any new clothes!! ;)

I'm more than 25% through now, Woop Woop! Xx

3.5lbs lost this week, 21.5lbs total. Woop Woop!!! So glad I still managed to lose a bit this week, more than 10% lost now. My goal for next week is to get into the 11st bracket. 6lbs to lose but I'm gonna give 100% and do plenty of exercise.
Come on!!! :D

3.5lbs lost this week, 21.5lbs total. Woop Woop!!! So glad I still managed to lose a bit this week, more than 10% lost now. My goal for next week is to get into the 11st bracket. 6lbs to lose but I'm gonna give 100% and do plenty of exercise.

21lb in 3 weeks is AMAZING!!! You are doing so well - the weight is falling off you! You'll be at goal before you know it :)

You are doing great - well done!

My CDC has told me that I mustn't do any exercise at all while I'm on SS+ or I will GAIN weight! I did start a thread on the topic and there are some interesting replies. There seems to be quite a lot of conflicting views/advice regarding exercising on SS and SS+.

Good luck x

You are doing great - well done!

My CDC has told me that I mustn't do any exercise at all while I'm on SS+ or I will GAIN weight! I did start a thread on the topic and there are some interesting replies. There seems to be quite a lot of conflicting views/advice regarding exercising on SS and SS+.

Good luck x

Hi Casablanca - what is the name of the thread as I'd like to have a read? I'm really confused over the whole exercise issue and there seem to be so many conflicting views!

I've been exercising all along and still losing weight. Course, I was exercising before I started CD and just didn't stop, so my body was used to it. If you haven't exercised in a while, you might want to take it slow, but I know a lot of people start as they get closer to their goal weight, in order to get some muscle mass (which burns more calories) and to tone their bodies.

Woo Hoo ! Had to share - my CDC just called and asked if I could go round tonight as she has double booked herself on parents evening tomorrow. So just had my weigh in a day early and I've lost 3lbs ! Really pleased because I thought I'd only lost 1 or 2 ! That's 10lb off in 2 weeks. Thanks for all the support this week I really appreciate it. :D xx

LindyLou59 said:
Woo Hoo ! Had to share - my CDC just called and asked if I could go round tonight as she has double booked herself on parents evening tomorrow. So just had my weigh in a day early and I've lost 3lbs ! Really pleased because I thought I'd only lost 1 or 2 ! That's 10lb off in 2 weeks. Thanks for all the support this week I really appreciate it. :D xx

Ah well done, 10lbs is a great loss! Keep going honey! Xxx

Back