Step 1 Sole Source Cambridge Diary...starting again....again!

sy1

Hello everyone,

I am a newby to Minimins, looking for some support and inspiration to help me with my weight loss! :)

I am 29, 5ft 9 and need to lose about 3 stone . I have already lost 9lbs through healthy eating, but it took just too long (Im an all or nothing kind of girl! haha). Similarly to alot of people, I am tired of not fitting into nice clothes, feeling sluggish and unhealthy. My wardobe contains more 'motivation clothes' (clothes that are 1-2 sizes too small) than it does clothes in my actual size. In fact, I have a dress, still with the tags on, and its been in there for...wait for it...5 YEARS! :eek:
I have attepted the Cambridge diet a few times efore, losing a few pounds here and there, but ultimately failed, as my willpower level is ZERO! :sigh: With that said, I am feeling really motivated this time, and reading your posts and successes has spurred me on even more.

The first goal is to try and shift a stone in 2 weeks. Do you think that is do-able?...How long has it taken you to lose on the Cambridge? What has worked/not worked for you?

I would LOVE to hear your stories, advice and top tips! Any feedback would be really appreciated.

Of course, I am here to support you too - lets do it together!

Thanks for reading my ramblings, and I look forward to hearing from some of you!

S

Back