Cambridge Diet 100 Days Sole Source


Gold Member
Hello there.

I've been told on another thread:

That one will have to make an appointment with my GP in order to complete 100 days straight of Sole Sourcing.

What I want to know is, is there an official form one's GP needs to complete? Of so where do I obtain one?

all the best ...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!


Norwich CDC
Have a word with your cdc and she/he should be able to write a letter outlining the fact that you want to miss aam and then doctor can sign the medical form(normal one). Probably will find cdc will write on form the reason for a doctors signature so everyones covered.