Cambridge Diet 6 Days in on SS

It sure does. It's great having guys on here who are all doing the same and feeling the same things. It's nice to have people bouncing ideas around. Well done everyone. We can do this! :)

Woo congrats! Really helps as a motivator to stick at it doesn't it!

Just had my weigh in and lost 9.4lbs today :) xx

Wooohoooo fantastic Chrissy!!! That's great news bet your v pleased!

I only lost 2 this week but not too worried as was off plan for a couple of days last week- am really hoping for 3 though this week.

I've been having chicken cooked with garlic and one of the spicy rubs from waitrose with rocket salad and garlic mushrooms with a tiny amount of goats cheese (I asked my CDC and she said whilst it's not officially on plan a very small amount won't hurt)- it's definitely my fave meal. The look of cottage cheese puts me off- maybe I should try it! Xxx

Fantastic Chrissy, we are all doing well ladies!!

Yes try the cottage cheese, it is better than it looks! Mind you I think these days id appreciate anything lol

I'm over the moon :) Nearly half way there!xx

That's amazing Chrissy, you must feel so motivated again!

Back in the zone, had a hilarious wobble earlier but long story short I ignored the coin toss and came home to make a shake *pat's self on back* :p xx

Woohoo!! Just had my weigh in and am down 4 lbs this week- so please as am now at 13 and a half stone! Pretty much half way there as a normal BMI for me is 11 :) hope everyone's weekends are going well! It's definitely going to be a tough one all round so good luck! Xxx

Wow dawnvalentine you've done so well, congrats! Bet such a great loss will keep you motivated the rest of the weekend :)

How is everyone doing??? I had a pretty tough week this week as there were a couple of occasions that came up that I really wanted to drink alcohol at so caved a bit! Stayed fairly strong on the food/ shake front but it definitely affected my motivation- was much more tired and grumpy about it all than usual! On the plus side I've now reached the 2.5 stone mark which is amazing! Need to have a really good week this week though as it's my birthday next weekend and want to make sure I fit into my new size 14 dress!! Hope everyone is getting on ok xxx

Well done on reaching the 2.5 stone mark and for getting through this week.

Not been a bad week, ie have stayed 100% but finding that I can't do too much in the day as I have no energy.

Yes it's really tricky isn't it! I sleep so much these days. Your weight losses are looking really good though! I found it a lot easier after introducing some food, are you eating anything or total SS? Xx

Hi guys! Some really pleasing results there ladies well done ! Im on my second day of ss and doing well so far :) was really nervous yesterday thinking of food but today seems to have just dissapeared, and im not fussed. and now i know i can drink coke zero thats even better woooo, so nice to talk to people who are doing the same thing and sharing their stories and experiences. All the best for everyone :) let the weight loss roll xx

i dont bother with coke zero. Makes me hungry and drink less water.

I have weigh in tonight so nervous about that!

Some amazing losses on this post though!!!

Back