Cambridge diet and exercise?

I stayed the same this week, better than putting on tho!

I did the same 2 weeks previous then the next week I lost 8 so hope I lose just as much next week! I think I wasn't drinking enough water this week, but yesterday and today I'm peeing for Scotland so I'm sure I'm drinking enough now hehe!

Awww that's good your so close to UR goal! I think wen I get to my goal I will go to weight watchers or something and then I will still be looking after my weight and not going back to how I was before.. This diet is hard but really good when you get into it!

I could maybe even just stay on this but obviously the highest step!

I've lost 45inches all over so that in itself is awesome for me so keeping me going too!

But you Keep it up your doing so good! :) xx

I stayed the same this week, better than putting on tho!

I did the same 2 weeks previous then the next week I lost 8 so hope I lose just as much next week! I think I wasn't drinking enough water this week, but yesterday and today I'm peeing for Scotland so I'm sure I'm drinking enough now hehe!

Awww that's good your so close to UR goal! I think wen I get to my goal I will go to weight watchers or something and then I will still be looking after my weight and not going back to how I was before.. This diet is hard but really good when you get into it!

I could maybe even just stay on this but obviously the highest step!

I've lost 45inches all over so that in itself is awesome for me so keeping me going too!

But you Keep it up your doing so good! :) xx

Staying the same id be very chuffed with that makes u want to keep going! Im sure u will lose the same.. I think i drink far to much water now because its too clammy but the running to loo gets annoying lol... I was thinking that joining weight watchers again just to maintain but i am going to stick to my gym when I stopped weight watchers year ago in april I ate wrong and continued the gym and stayed the same which was a relief :p! wow 45inchs is amazing!!! I calculated how much weight I have lost so far since jan 2012 and its 70lbs in total!! Im glad im near goal but upset as still have bit of hips and belly :/ xxx

Staying the same id be very chuffed with that makes u want to keep going! Im sure u will lose the same.. I think i drink far to much water now because its too clammy but the running to loo gets annoying lol... I was thinking that joining weight watchers again just to maintain but i am going to stick to my gym when I stopped weight watchers year ago in april I ate wrong and continued the gym and stayed the same which was a relief :p! wow 45inchs is amazing!!! I calculated how much weight I have lost so far since jan 2012 and its 70lbs in total!! Im glad im near goal but upset as still have bit of hips and belly :/ xxx

Yea up and down stairs lol I know very proud losing those!

70lbs that's brill :) have u heard of those shrinking violet wraps? They work to make u lose inches! Should try them xx

Yea up and down stairs lol I know very proud losing those!

70lbs that's brill :) have u heard of those shrinking violet wraps? They work to make u lose inches! Should try them xx

No not heard of them sounds good :D I'm away on Monday so not sure i will have enough time for good results :( ... My partner came up with a good idea that I stop my diet on Wednesday and keep my weeks order and use it when I come back for the extra pounds I will probably gain :/ .. And just eat healthy until Monday when we leave sounds good thought but scared to come off plan lol xx

No not heard of them sounds good :D I'm away on Monday so not sure i will have enough time for good results :( ... My partner came up with a good idea that I stop my diet on Wednesday and keep my weeks order and use it when I come back for the extra pounds I will probably gain :/ .. And just eat healthy until Monday when we leave sounds good thought but scared to come off plan lol xx

Yeah you could do that! Just follow weight watchers or something n eat healthy! You may only put a couple pound on but it's a thought eh!

Why can't losing weight be super fast n easy lol

I go away the end of July so I'm trying to lose as much as I can then i will probably go back on it when I'm back to lose more! I'm looking forward to being normal on holiday tho lol

Where are you from anyway? Don't think I've ever asked lol xx

Yeah you could do that! Just follow weight watchers or something n eat healthy! You may only put a couple pound on but it's a thought eh!

Why can't losing weight be super fast n easy lol

I go away the end of July so I'm trying to lose as much as I can then i will probably go back on it when I'm back to lose more! I'm looking forward to being normal on holiday tho lol

Where are you from anyway? Don't think I've ever asked lol xx

Aww yeah I could follow weight watchers forgot about that! ... I know I wish it was easy to lose weight than all this hard work and maintaining part I'm scared of!! Mind u this is the best diet I have done and weight falls off. You will reach your target in no time.

I can't wait to be normal on holiday but not going to like the thought of gaining loads but I will still eat little portions.

I'm from Glasgow area yourself? Xx

Yeah it's a scary thought eh! We'll get there soon :) little n often supposingly lol aww not too far then, I'm close to stirling!!
Xxx

Yeah it's scary.. I don't want to gain scared :( but i have set myself a goal if I gain more than 4lbs I'm back on diet when back and going down to 9st and just go to gym and tone until I'm satisfied on how I look.. no not far then :p xxx

Yeah it's scary.. I don't want to gain scared :( but i have set myself a goal if I gain more than 4lbs I'm back on diet when back and going down to 9st and just go to gym and tone until I'm satisfied on how I look.. no not far then :p xxx

I know it's because we've seen how much different we look with what we've lost! Awww ill be swimming & running after the wee one on holiday so hopefully if I put on its hardly anything or I think I might cry lol

Btw have you been weighed again this week?

Xxx

I know it's because we've seen how much different we look with what we've lost! Awww ill be swimming & running after the wee one on holiday so hopefully if I put on its hardly anything or I think I might cry lol

Btw have you been weighed again this week?

Xxx

Yeah im sure wee one will keep uz busy on holiday .. Loads of walking good aswell:p

Yeah got weighed today lost 2.6lbs this wk so now at 10st 5lbs :D came off diet today insisted on healthy breakfast and lunch and screwed it by dinner time :( so going to have dinner prepared early tomorrow so no excuses! :p x how are u getting on? Xx

Yeah im sure wee one will keep uz busy on holiday .. Loads of walking good aswell:p

Yeah got weighed today lost 2.6lbs this wk so now at 10st 5lbs :D came off diet today insisted on healthy breakfast and lunch and screwed it by dinner time :( so going to have dinner prepared early tomorrow so no excuses! :p x how are u getting on? Xx

Aw defo! :)

Aw that's good.. I got weighed today too lost 2.7lbs so nearly the same as u :)

Awww you'll be fine one time won't do damage just think of it as a treat! I'm not very well chocked up and got bad tonsillitis :( had a bowl of soup spoke to my counsellor today n told her I would have some shakes and a bowl of soup today and tmoro n hopefully feel ok by weekend n back to it.. Shouldn't do any damage tho!
Xx

Aw defo! :)

Aw that's good.. I got weighed today too lost 2.7lbs so nearly the same as u :)

Awww you'll be fine one time won't do damage just think of it as a treat! I'm not very well chocked up and got bad tonsillitis :( had a bowl of soup spoke to my counsellor today n told her I would have some shakes and a bowl of soup today and tmoro n hopefully feel ok by weekend n back to it.. Shouldn't do any damage tho!
Xx

Well done :D !! x

Aww no thts my worst illness hate having sore throat :( .. No it shouldn't do much damage! I can't wait until after my holiday to get bk to gym etc but think if I see iv gained massive amount will set me back put me in downer which im hoping not! My partner telling me to go back on diet get to wer I feel comfortable in clothes etc :/ hhmmmm xx

Well done :D !! x

Aww no thts my worst illness hate having sore throat :( .. No it shouldn't do much damage! I can't wait until after my holiday to get bk to gym etc but think if I see iv gained massive amount will set me back put me in downer which im hoping not! My partner telling me to go back on diet get to wer I feel comfortable in clothes etc :/ hhmmmm xx

Yea a know totally chocked feel rotten! Aww you've not much to lose so even if u were to go back on it for couple weeks after UR hols you'd be where u want to b, it's a thought tho if your back eating food and the 2nd time is the hardest!

I'm sure you'd lose it just going to gym too tho but the thing is this diet is the quickest lol

Where u off to on hol? :) xx

Back