Cambridge diet and exercise?

Hope so :D x I went to gym tonight first time been since been on cd and went okay jst did light walkin uphill on treadmill and bike then did some weights :D feel good xx

4.4lbs off :D x 1lb away form a stone loss hitting the gym hard this wk desperate to get passed stone mark :D x how are u getting on today xx

Awwww that's still a good loss.. Well done!! :) yeah getting on fine, just waiting on my chicken .. How you get on? Xxx

Just hope I lose more than 1lb for my stone can't believe I have 12lbs to go:D x yeah doing great going to gym soon to budge a 1lb lol x think I'm going to have chicken tonight afterthought workout! Hhmmm xx

Sorry I Thot I had wrote back on this.. No I don't think it'll slow down.. Well here's hoping! I haven't drank alot of water this week so not really looking forward to getting weighted tonight :/

How's u? Xx

Hey .. Didn't make gym have came down with the cold and sore throat plus I ain't allowed strepsils or that :( better lose this wk! Don't feel or see much diff in myself not weighed myself either:D good luck for your weigh in!!! Xxx

Aww that's not so good!! I'm sure you'll lose tho, i lost 4lbs not as much as last week but still a loss!! :) didn't drink much water and got my period, this diet has actually gave me my periods as I hadn't had them for over a year because of my coil! So not good :( so that's a wee side effect .. If I lose 8lbs next week that'll be 2stone so here's hoping!! :D

Hope your feeling better Hun ;) xx

Well done on your lose :D. I haven't drank alot of water this week but made up for it yesterday because my throat sore. I haven't had mine yet and I'm due :/ strange how it mucks around with periods ggrr...ooh good luck hopefully u reach 8! Thanks can't wait until I feel normal hate this lightheaded feeling xxx

Awww it's torture trying to drink the water sometimes eh! Yea hopefully, good luck in ur weigh in today! :)) xxx

Yeah it is :( so hard to drink that much getting boring and plain drinking it...lost 1lb 3/4 so over stone in 3wks can't complain about that xxx

Awww well my counsellor said if I wanted I could have a little diluting juice which would help, my partner does have that as he's now doing the plan too and he's lost 7lbs even whilst drinking this and also having chicken at lunch and more chicken or omelette at dinner ... It's still a loss which is good! Xxx

Awww well my counsellor said if I wanted I could have a little diluting juice which would help, my partner does have that as he's now doing the plan too and he's lost 7lbs even whilst drinking this and also having chicken at lunch and more chicken or omelette at dinner ... It's still a loss which is good! Xxx

That's good! Sounds really tempting my try some nearer my goal scared got 5 weeks until holiday xx

Thank u hope I do :p x size 12s fit nicely now but loose but liking the results x feeling really bloated never felt like this before when im on :/ x how are u getting on today xx

Awww size 12 that's great!!! Sorry not been on before, been ok today.. Need to drink more eager tho! How you feeling now? Xx

I know im chuffed to bits :D took before and after pic put it together and I can see a diff :D .. cant wait to wed to see what I have lost ... Amazed that I have stuck this diet this long! :eek: xxx

Back