Cambridge diet and exercise?

Good luck with weight in .
I am doing CD with exercise too,but just getting back into the zone.
foxy x

Thank you! how u finding exercise? I have tried and feel dizzy and lightheaded .. the past few days iv had to sit down thinking I'm going to pass out! Might ask my consultant to move me up to step2 maybe :/ xx

I've started exercising too and it feels so much better!!

Jen I think maybe even sole source plus would be good for you, if you just have 2 shakes or soups or bar .. Just 2 and increase UR food intake and veg you'll be fine, my counsellor said that should be fine! I'm sure your counsellor will have advice for u tho :)

How'd you get on today? Xxx

I've started exercising too and it feels so much better!!

Jen I think maybe even sole source plus would be good for you, if you just have 2 shakes or soups or bar .. Just 2 and increase UR food intake and veg you'll be fine, my counsellor said that should be fine! I'm sure your counsellor will have advice for u tho :)

How'd you get on today? Xxx

I cant wait to go to gym feel ten times better after a workout...what do u do in the gym? I'm moving onto step 2 next week..lost 5.4lbs this wk! I'm 5lbs away from my healthy bmi my consultant said I should be on step 2 but she wants me to do one more week of ss I have been having chicken and veg the odd night going to have chicken all wk this week..how have u been today? I was out for my first meal yesterday and ordered chicken breast grilled no sauces nothing was lovely and chuffed I stuck to plan :D xxx

I cant wait to go to gym feel ten times better after a workout...what do u do in the gym? I'm moving onto step 2 next week..lost 5.4lbs this wk! I'm 5lbs away from my healthy bmi my consultant said I should be on step 2 but she wants me to do one more week of ss I have been having chicken and veg the odd night going to have chicken all wk this week..how have u been today? I was out for my first meal yesterday and ordered chicken breast grilled no sauces nothing was lovely and chuffed I stuck to plan :D xxx

Awwww go you that's brill.. Your doing great! Least your gonna be able to have a little more food.. Yeah I've been good, need to drink more water tho! Well I have my gym in my garage I have a treadmill, bike , cross trainer and vibrating plate so just a mixture of them every night :) I don't really run in treadmill as I don't want to build muscle.. I just walk fast :) what do u do?

Xxx

Awwww go you that's brill.. Your doing great! Least your gonna be able to have a little more food.. Yeah I've been good, need to drink more water tho! Well I have my gym in my garage I have a treadmill, bike , cross trainer and vibrating plate so just a mixture of them every night :) I don't really run in treadmill as I don't want to build muscle.. I just walk fast :) what do u do?

Xxx

I don't know how I am going to cope eating a lot of food as I don't feel as hungry anymore :/ lol...ohhh that's good I'd love to have my own gym at home :p I go on cross trainer, treadmill on incline walking fast pace then spin bike for a while then usually do some weight machines to tone really missing it :( cant wait to go back! My consultant wants me at 10 7 as target then she asked if I wanted to go back on diet after holiday I'm not sure though was thinking of just getting to my healthy weight range 10 10 then just eat healthy and work hard at the gym to maintain :/ I don't have a clue what to do now hhmmmm x

Hey Hun, how u getting on? Not had much time to get on here had a few bits of sad news the last 2 weeks to do with family!, xxx

Hey Hun, how u getting on? Not had much time to get on here had a few bits of sad news the last 2 weeks to do with family!, xxx

Hey im fine thanks and urself? Aww no hope all is well!! I had bit of downfall and feel off the wagon that wkend past feeling down and turned to food :( xxx

Hey im fine thanks and urself? Aww no hope all is well!! I had bit of downfall and feel off the wagon that wkend past feeling down and turned to food :( xxx

Awww we've all done it.. Well I certainly have! I just try and get back to it when I'm ready, maybe you should try and go up a step or something this is one of the hardest diets!

Last week I stayed the same & this week I lost 8lbs so was chuffed with that!

Did you get weighed after UR wee blip?

Your doing good tho! :) xxx

Awww we've all done it.. Well I certainly have! I just try and get back to it when I'm ready, maybe you should try and go up a step or something this is one of the hardest diets!

Last week I stayed the same & this week I lost 8lbs so was chuffed with that!

Did you get weighed after UR wee blip?

Your doing good tho! :) xxx

Yeah im back on plan I was moved to step 2 last week and my weigh in was suppose to be wed there but my consultant on holiday so getting weighed this wed so hoping I aint gained..was away for the long weekend there on sat, sun and Monday ate junk and drank vodka lol petrified to step on scales! x

That's amazing 8lbs well done :D !!! what step are u on? xx

Yeah im back on plan I was moved to step 2 last week and my weigh in was suppose to be wed there but my consultant on holiday so getting weighed this wed so hoping I aint gained..was away for the long weekend there on sat, sun and Monday ate junk and drank vodka lol petrified to step on scales! x

That's amazing 8lbs well done :D !!! what step are u on? xx

Awww you'll get a shock a bet you've lost! I'm still on sole source plus .. I have chicken or omelette at dinner times!

Xxxx

Awww you'll get a shock a bet you've lost! I'm still on sole source plus .. I have chicken or omelette at dinner times!

Xxxx

I hope so lol :) back into ketosis eventually after my blip :D so here's hoping think i might just stick to ss+ until weigh in need to lose 2 wks today then holiday my heads saying no unhealthy foods and my tummy saying bring it on lol :/ xx

I hope so lol :) back into ketosis eventually after my blip :D so here's hoping think i might just stick to ss+ until weigh in need to lose 2 wks today then holiday my heads saying no unhealthy foods and my tummy saying bring it on lol :/ xx

Awww that's good! Awww I'm glad for sole source + lol oh I'm on this till I go away end of July so got a wee while yet but I can't wait to get some real food lol xx

Awww that's good! Awww I'm glad for sole source + lol oh I'm on this till I go away end of July so got a wee while yet but I can't wait to get some real food lol xx

Lol :p I want to stay on sole source + really cant cope on step 2 feel full and sicky after my meal lol...my consultant moving me upto step 3 week before my holiday :( x lol real food is all i craved until I went off track and my stomach really hurt! Xx

I don't know will see tomz my CDC told me tht only lose 2lbs a wk on step 2 but I had a blip 2wks ago so hopefully lost something so nervous xx

Back