Cambridge diet and will power

Dietgirl

Hi all
I am new here and this is my first post . I start Cambridge today . 3 products and a 200kl meal .
I have tried this diet before and I have done all my research and know what I am getting my self in too .
What I would like help with is will power . I have no will power what so ever ! Do you have any tips that will help me be successful in not eating and craving in to bad food . Any tips will help . Any !
I wish you all the best in your journey good luck everyone xx

Hi all
I am new here and this is my first post . I start Cambridge today . 3 products and a 200kl meal .
I have tried this diet before and I have done all my research and know what I am getting my self in too .
What I would like help with is will power . I have no will power what so ever ! Do you have any tips that will help me be successful in not eating and craving in to bad food . Any tips will help . Any !
I wish you all the best in your journey good luck everyone xx

Hiya

I’m on Lipotrim at the moment (in my fourth week), what has helped me most is not having any treats/temptation foods in my house. I’m not sure what your circumstances are, but I live with my husband and he does the weekly shop and his own cooking, which also helps reduce the chances of my will power being tested by temptations! I appreciate some people have children they need to cook for and I know this can be challenging 🙈 If you do have to cook I would recommend using some mouthwash before you cook.... strange suggestion I know but I know I would be much less inclined to eat anything after using mouthwash because the food wouldn’t taste the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you’re feeling tempted, just ask yourself what do you want more? To feel rubbish/sad/upset about your figure and health or get to where you want to be? Also remembering this diet is only temporary!

Not sure if this is helpful, just my opinion.

Best of luck to you 😊

Back