Cambridge Diet Bootcamp

excellent!!!! I'd absolutely be up for it, and I think the price is great considering it'd include about 20 or so shakes!! I'm right down in Devon but would still travel for that. xx

What an amazing idea! I'd go! X

Fab idea and I would be up for it if I have not started by then. The cost is reasonable . What daytime activities would we have ? Sounds good . Keep us posted

We were thinking of doing craft stuff, games, dvds, walking ... just things to keep occupied. Some planning for future difficulties with CD, trying things like coping with drinking in a pub and cafe ... that kind of thing. What do you reckon?

I think it's a good idea, away from food while going through the most difficult part of the diet would be good. I also think that if you could do little workshops, such as someone who was able to talk about CBT and how it can help you succeed, or how about one about dressing to suit your shape, kind of thing?! If you could also get someone like a beauty therapist in, who could give massages or facials, etc, to take the mind off the hunger, I think it would be brill! Nothing better than a pamper weekend. I'd pay a bit more if you were providing that sort of thing, rather than something I could do at home.

Back