Cambridge diet buddy?

HI welcome - and good luck - Its a great diet and really works - if you stick to it. The first week can be pretty horrid - but once thats over it does get much easier. Keep busy, drink plenty of water all through the day, try your shakes with crushed ice....and if you are wobbling come and read some of the stories on here.

Re: Starting Cambridge Diet tomorrow (15th/05). Looking for a buddy please :)

Hi peeps! I am on day 5 and have 9 stone to lose at least. Have stuck to it 100% and hoping the scales reflect this at weigh in on Thursday.

Re: Newbie! Buddy? X

Hi, I'm on day 5 and struggling a bit today! Stuck to it 100% so hoping for a good loss on Thursday evening!

Re: Newbie! Buddy? X

Hi, I'm on day 5 and struggling a bit today! Stuck to it 100% so hoping for a good loss on Thursday evening!

Keep going Char, you're over the worse now. Xx

Well done guys yer doing brill yer over the worst!!

The feeling u get after wk 1 keeps u going.

I have weigh in tomorrow :D

Hope everyone is having a good evening?

E x

Hi.
I'm on day 9 and not finding it too hard. Lost 11lbs and 9inches in my first week, so great motivation to carry on!! Probably about 5-5.5st to lose for my wedding in January :)
Stuck to shakes last week but mixing it up a bit this week with soups and porridge so I'll see how that goes.
It can be tough at the start but after first weigh in I think I'd be crazy not to stick to it! Xx

Hi There.

I lost 8.5 stone on ths diet a few years a go, I have tried to get back on it and failed and wasted a lot of money, my advice to you would be to keep focused, don't let those demons in your head talk you out of it, if you start to think about food go and do something, have a coffee have a bath, come on here for the mpotivation.

Im day one today to, ive gained 2 and a bit stone back and im going to need all the help I can get.

Good luck and stay focused, you can do it

Hi There.

I lost 8.5 stone on ths diet a few years a go, I have tried to get back on it and failed and wasted a lot of money, my advice to you would be to keep focused, don't let those demons in your head talk you out of it, if you start to think about food go and do something, have a coffee have a bath, come on here for the mpotivation.

Im day one today to, ive gained 2 and a bit stone back and im going to need all the help I can get.

Good luck and stay focused, you can do it

Wow Duncan, that's an amazing amount to lose! In the scheme of things what you've put back on isn't too bad and at least you're doing something about it now so well done :)
Good luck today, you know you can do it x

Wow Duncan, that's an amazing amount to lose! In the scheme of things what you've put back on isn't too bad and at least you're doing something about it now so well done :)
Good luck today, you know you can do it x
I have to keep thinking " I will be skinny again "

Hi - I've done the diet before too....this forum will help you no end I've found it does for me. I'm on week 2 and haven't checked the scales yet but clocked up a loss of 8lb in the first so reasonably happy. I think initially the thought of 12 weeks (and maybe more, certainly for me) seems to be a real mountain to climb. I'm trying to break it down into manageable bites and trying not to hate myself too much if I fall of, although fortunately that hasn't happened yet. Good luck

PGD

Hi Everyone, thank you for your responses. Sorry I did not reply yesterday but I must have my settings wrong on here as I had no notifications to say I had responses. I saw the counsellor and weighted in 3lb more than my own scales :cry:. I am so determined to do this. Looking at some of your weight losses is VERY motivating!!
This morning I had the porridge and hated it. I thought 'Oh no, if they all taste this crap I am in trouble' Thankfully veg soup at lunchtime was not so bad (phew). I have so far drank 2 ltrs of water. I am living in my bathroom! I cannot stop peeing (sorry for the TMI).
Mememe how has day 2 gone?

Hey :)

I'm on day 3 and seem to be living in my loo aswel! Feeling a bit rubbish today but I know from experience that day 3 and 4 can be the worst.

Keep positive and focused :)

Hiya all!!

So sorry i havnt posted in agees. You all seem like your doing so amazing!

I lost -7lb in my first week and got my second weigh in tonight! Im very nervous haha.
Had a few days where ive had chicken in the evening to keep me sane so i might move up to ss+??

Im feelin great though and very motivated.

We will be slim!! X. X. X

Back