Cambridge diet buddy?

angie-bum said:
have done cd and exante before am doing s&s now.
if you google waiting for the whoosh, you'll see its well known that during weight loss the fat cells lose their fat stores but they can also then fill with water (especially if its yr TOTM).

i stopped weighing after my 3 week cos I was sticking religiously to the plan lost 10 first week, 4 the next, but then put on. Realising I was feeling despondent and unsure of carrying on I just stopped weighing. Have been on a vlcd for just over 2 months and not weighed throughout. Anyway, if yr sticking to plan there is no way you can't lose weight so ignor the scales and carry on :)

Wow, well done on not weighing and stocking for two months... You must be desperate to know how your doing? Do you not find it harder? When do you plan to next check?

charlieann01 said:
Yeah thank u!!! I'm going to just wait for my weigh ins. Maybe my measurements are smaller? Hope so. Got to wait till Thursday night tho :-( xx

I know weigh in days feel like they take an age to come round... Thursday will be here before you know it though... I always want to do a sneaky weigh in, but then often get upset as I haven't lost 7 pounds overnight... Wish I could be like Angie and just get on with out the weigh inns but I reckon I would cave!

tomnkatesmum said:
I know weigh in days feel like they take an age to come round... Thursday will be here before you know it though... I always want to do a sneaky weigh in, but then often get upset as I haven't lost 7 pounds overnight... Wish I could be like Angie and just get on with out the weigh inns but I reckon I would cave!

Yeah I would defo cave in. I've been naught and had a couple of chocolate drops from when I baked a cake the other day!'!!! I hope it doesn't make much difference to my weigh in :-( I am finding this so so hard!!! Everyone's doing so well tho and that's what is making me stick to it.
I just think j could have eaten a chocolate bar, instead I satisfied my chocolate craving with the tiniest drop lol xxxx

Yeah I reckon I would too not knowing how I was doing!

I'm sure a couple oh choc drops won't make a difference! As you say at least it wasn't a chocolate bar!

I miss chocolate, and today the family were having bacon and eggs and that sure smelt good!! But I had my shake and stayed strong... Just kept reminding myself, all the lovely food will still be there when I'm slim and them I can still enjoy it, but just in moderation!

Very true. :) I'm tempted to buy a Xmas party dress in size 10 to give me something to sim for to fit in rather than focus on my weight. Maybe that'll work! Xxx

That's a great idea if your brave enough! I'd be worried it would either be too big or to small! Lol!

That is a lovely idea though, and would be such a great goal and wonderful to keep you focused!!

If you do, put up a photo of the dress so we can all see what your working for! :)

Yeah I'm going to get one defo!! I doubt it would be too small, never been smaller than a size 10 lol I will put a pic up when I find one :)

How to you keep focused!? Xxxx

Good for you babe... Can't wait to see what you buy :)

At the moment I'm concentrating on getting slimmer for Christmas.. I did have a type of goal but have found my losses really slow and they've got me down so I think I'll now just take it one week at a time... And hope I'm looking slimmer by xmas... Still got a fee weeks...

How's everyone feeling today? I'm feeling really unwell.. My head is pounding and I can't rid myself of the headache... I think I've had all my water but I feel yuck! Wondering about an early night tonight... :-\

Hi - I have five stone to get rid of so we can keep each other going? I have just finished the first week and lost 10lb.
Have you done this diet before?

I'm feeling terrible - massive headache for the 3rd day now :-( and feeling very tired all the time too!
But let's keep going :) xxxxx

i'm sorry charlie.... ive been feeling rough too... i've had a headache most of the weekend, which still hasn't completely shifted and also tired... think i went to bed friday night at about 7.30pm and sunday night at 8pm... i seem to have no energy at the moment and keep coming over dizzy and sicky!!! not nice....

Got my weigh in in just over an hour... not sure if im excited or terrified!!!! I would love to lose 7 pounds, but think i will be lucky to lose 2... not that i haven't stuck to the diet 100% but my weight just doesn't seem to be going at the moment!!!!

Seriously hoping to lose at least 2 though as that will put me in at 13 stone (the top end) but still 13 stone and i haven't seen 13 anything for years and years....... Fingers crossed please peeps.........:party0019:

Awwww good luck !!! Fingers crossed for a big number but 2 lbs would still be great!! Let us know how u get on and your headache may be worth it lol :) are u on SS? I don't know how u guys don't have a meal! It's the one thing that keeps me going I think, something to really look forward to xxxxx good luck!!!!

Hi All,

I am starting SS on Monday and was wondering if any1 would like to buddy up or give some tips.

I weigh 150lb and need to get down to 112 that's 38lb abou nearly 4 in stones

Thanks

Hi there..I only started a week ago so I dont mind being a buddy - can I just check how tall you are? Im just conscious you are supposed to be a stone over a BMI of 25 to do SS and you would need to be less than about 5ft 1 at a weight of 150lbs in order to meet this requirement? With a goal weight of 8stone you probably are 5ft 1 but just want to make sure! Hope you understand :)

PS: 38lbs is 2stone 10lbs

Hey babe, I lost 2 and one quarter of a pound... Yep its my forth week and I'm now down 17 pounds in total! :)

I find not eating is probably best for me... I reckon if I knew I could have a meal I'd mess it up, I'm an all or nothing kinda girl!

Back