Cambridge diet buddy?

SiobhanMillen said:
Do not eat!! That what I was like other night but woke up in morning feeling so much better for not eating! I would of been angry if I had!

Ooh coffee!! Iv completely cut it out miss it :(

What kinda pup u got?

No gym for me bak to work for an hour from 5 until 6 and then back on at midnight so think bed easier! Going to go when finish at 4am got my stuff laid out ready! Xx

Black!!! Ok miss I won't eat lol! Just had a berry drink lush!!

I've got a springer spaniel absolute nutter she is!!!

****** ur working hard babe! Don't over do the gym though listen at me lol!!

Wat delights u got for t xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ps. Have u weighed??????

I'm gonna have to get this drink for after Xmas!!!

Springers are crazy lol!! Can imagine the riot with all together lol!

No weighs for me I will wait until next week :)

Are u sneakily doing it??

I need help!!! This has just happened to me!!

Iv just been handed a massive box of chocolate eclairs!! 10 pounds of jelly sweets and box of roses!!! Help!!!!! They are going to speaking to me for next 2 and half weeks lol! Xx

Ps. Have u weighed??????

Nope my scales dont work and not worth it!!! OMFG............right move away from the crap food!!!! Cant u hide them or give them away lol.......

My mum bought loads of goodies for the kids the other day............they keep looking at me in the kitchen.........this is bloody hard today...........but will keep it up.......fight it S u can do it!!!!

Yep looking forward to it should wear her out for the day lol xx

gerujool said:
Nope my scales dont work and not worth it!!! OMFG............right move away from the crap food!!!! Cant u hide them or give them away lol.......

My mum bought loads of goodies for the kids the other day............they keep looking at me in the kitchen.........this is bloody hard today...........but will keep it up.......fight it S u can do it!!!!

Yep looking forward to it should wear her out for the day lol xx

They are packed in my suitcase!! So I can't see them!!
Will take them home for Xmas time!! Think I have the willpower will be angry if I eat and dress doesn't fit lol!

I'm sure bad good whispers at u as well! But will be worth it!

Yeah I took ur advice not to weigh myself daily! Next one will be Wednesday so will be a 9 day between weigh ones so hoping its reasonable :) xx

They are packed in my suitcase!! So I can't see them!!
Will take them home for Xmas time!! Think I have the willpower will be angry if I eat and dress doesn't fit lol!

I'm sure bad good whispers at u as well! But will be worth it!

Yeah I took ur advice not to weigh myself daily! Next one will be Wednesday so will be a 9 day between weigh ones so hoping its reasonable :) xx

Yeah thats v sensible chick!!! I just had mushroom soup ewwwwww not nice......can c me sticking to shakes at this rate!!! Do u blend ur porridge as mine was so lumpy this morning it was vile.........

im smoking like a bloody trooper! Oh well one thing at a time hey!!

Oh yeah thats my next one wednesday........wen do u set sail or whatever u do lol!!!

gerujool said:
Yeah thats v sensible chick!!! I just had mushroom soup ewwwwww not nice......can c me sticking to shakes at this rate!!! Do u blend ur porridge as mine was so lumpy this morning it was vile.........

im smoking like a bloody trooper! Oh well one thing at a time hey!!

Oh yeah thats my next one wednesday........wen do u set sail or whatever u do lol!!!

Just plain mushroom? I had the chicken and mushroom soup just now reminds me of pot noodle lol!

No I just put in a little extra water to make it less clumpy!
What flavour was it? I didn't like to begin with but gotten used to it now!

Same as me smoking to keep me busy!

Sailed at 6am this morning out here until next Wednesday now nice weather tho so can't complain :)

Any plans tonight or just relaxing? Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Just plain mushroom? I had the chicken and mushroom soup just now reminds me of pot noodle lol!

No I just put in a little extra water to make it less clumpy!
What flavour was it? I didn't like to begin with but gotten used to it now!

Same as me smoking to keep me busy!

Sailed at 6am this morning out here until next Wednesday now nice weather tho so can't complain :)

Any plans tonight or just relaxing? Xx

Just mushroom not gd! Ok will try the porridge with more water in morning, maple and pecan.

It's freezing here so enjoy mind u not that ur going to any cold weather anytime soon!!

Nope kids just gone so bath and book I keep dreaming if scrambled eggs!! This is hard omg!

Wen u bak to work midnight!?

gerujool said:
Just mushroom not gd! Ok will try the porridge with more water in morning, maple and pecan.

It's freezing here so enjoy mind u not that ur going to any cold weather anytime soon!!

Nope kids just gone so bath and book I keep dreaming if scrambled eggs!! This is hard omg!

Wen u bak to work midnight!?

That's the stuff I have did take a few days to get used to it. But will suffer on feels it fills me up more :)

Cottage pie was I craved the other day haven't had it in years so don't know where that came from!!
I'm thinking to go low carb after this month see if can keep weight off that way :)

It's Baltic up here too I'm sat in a onesie with hot water bottle lol!

That's exactly the same plan as me a book until I drop off! Yeah back on from midnight until 4 am :( on my own so sit and read for the 4 hours lol!

Have u been drawn into the 50 shades books yet lol! Xx

That's the stuff I have did take a few days to get used to it. But will suffer on feels it fills me up more :)

Cottage pie was I craved the other day haven't had it in years so don't know where that came from!!
I'm thinking to go low carb after this month see if can keep weight off that way :)

It's Baltic up here too I'm sat in a onesie with hot water bottle lol!

That's exactly the same plan as me a book until I drop off! Yeah back on from midnight until 4 am :( on my own so sit and read for the 4 hours lol!

Have u been drawn into the 50 shades books yet lol! Xx

god this is hard tonight........another bloody early night for me!!!

Yet to invest in a onsie but will once skinnier! haha.........yeah that should be cool as long as u stick to low calories a day and exercise.

Yeah read the irst one in 24hrs then got 2nd read first chapter got bored so didnt read the rest lol!!!!

Im bloody cellibute chick but hey thats for private messaging lol.........just need to get over me hunger tonight and continue......as feel so muh better about myself just a nice man would b great now....just someone to talk to xx

gerujool said:
god this is hard tonight........another bloody early night for me!!!

Yet to invest in a onsie but will once skinnier! haha.........yeah that should be cool as long as u stick to low calories a day and exercise.

Yeah read the irst one in 24hrs then got 2nd read first chapter got bored so didnt read the rest lol!!!!

Im bloody cellibute chick but hey thats for private messaging lol.........just need to get over me hunger tonight and continue......as feel so muh better about myself just a nice man would b great now....just someone to talk to xx

Haha I was the same too repeatitive!!

I know what u mean about someone to talk too night times are dam lonely sometimes that's when I turn to wine!!!

Onesies are the best thing ever invented!! Love them!!

I'm doing the same every night pint of water to stop hunger pangs and early nights!! Jut keep telling myself it will be worth it come Xmas time!!

Xx

Haha I was the same too repeatitive!!

I know what u mean about someone to talk too night times are dam lonely sometimes that's when I turn to wine!!!

Onesies are the best thing ever invented!! Love them!!

I'm doing the same every night pint of water to stop hunger pangs and early nights!! Jut keep telling myself it will be worth it come Xmas time!!

Xx

haha im gonna buy kids a couple for christmas and treat meself...woop the onsie gang! Photos to follow lol

im so tired but was up at 5.30 this morning as couldnt sleep! Might have early night then have powernap before i work tomorrow night lol!!!

Right coffee time...........u still awak babe u must b knackered xx

I got Ben one last year for Xmas he loves it lol!

Primark does great ones with tails and ears haha!

Just dropping off now! For a couple of hours :(

Enjoy the coffee speak later xx

SiobhanMillen said:
I got Ben one last year for Xmas he loves it lol!

Primark does great ones with tails and ears haha!

Just dropping off now! For a couple of hours :(

Enjoy the coffee speak later xx

Yep must start soon!!

Night xxx

Just ate 2 scrambled eggs! I feel such a failure boo x

gerujool said:
Just ate 2 scrambled eggs! I feel such a failure boo x

No ur not!! It's nearly pure protein Anyway!!! So won't knock u out of ketosis!! Better than that wrap!!! Have u thought about ss + least that way can have a protein meal :) xx

Hi, I am hoping to start the plan over the next couple of days, just need to sort out a meeting with my consultant
Joined slimming world in april last year managed to lose 4st 13lbs by xmas last year but have been yo-yoing ever since and managed to put 2st bk on so have decided to put a stop to it before I end up back where I started.

Oooopppppps pressed send too soon lol I have bought my Xmas party dress a size too small to act as my motivation so fingers crossed I will be able to wear it :)
Good luck everyone
X x

lauren2244 said:
Oooopppppps pressed send too soon lol I have bought my Xmas party dress a size too small to act as my motivation so fingers crossed I will be able to wear it :)
Good luck everyone
X x

I have done exactly the same!! The Xmas dress part! I lost 10 pounds on cd last week was over the moon so it works for def!!
Let us know how u get on with consultant xxx

Morning everyone!!

Feel so much better today only just woke up which is good for me!

Shake for breakfast can't face porridge!!

I had 2 scrambled eggs last night which is on the list so that was my ss+ day! God it tasted good!!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Morning S!

Hope ur night wasn't to long and ur reading a good book!! No mr grey!!! Xxx

Back