Cambridge diet buddy?

Haha I'm there with u on jelly belly an big babies!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was 17 when I had my first daughter, I went up to 19st and she came out 11lbs 2oz.. What possessed me to have more I will never know but my second daughter was only 8lb 12oz and came through the sun roof and I heard you never get a flat tummy with a c section lol :( but like I say smaller has got to be better x

I can't even blame babies lol! Just wine an carbs!!
I weigh naked lol!! Xx

I wish I could at the official weigh but my Boyf don't even see me naked pahaha... So will have to add on a lb or 2 for clothing x

J.D said:
I was 17 when I had my first daughter, I went up to 19st and she came out 11lbs 2oz.. What possessed me to have more I will never know but my second daughter was only 8lb 12oz and came through the sun roof and I heard you never get a flat tummy with a c section lol :( but like I say smaller has got to be better x

***** 11lb 12!!! Think that may put me off for life lol! Xx

:) glad to hear it :)
What's on tonight? I love having 3G signal means I can chat properly :) xx

I'm a celeb but I'm watching bit of midsummer murders lol xx

***** 11lb 12!!! Think that may put me off for life lol! Xx

Ouch my first was 9lbs 1 an second 10lb 5!!!! Both natural!!!!

There dots now though lol no S it's best thing in the world xx

Wish I could in morning so as from next week I'm bak to three days a week at work an gonna try and swap xx

gerujool said:

Think I may save up and go to the Portland and have the tummy tuck after like the celebs lol xx

Think I may save up and go to the Portland and have the tummy tuck after like the celebs lol xx

I've never watched that? oh shut up you'll b fine chick! Mines not jelly an I have
No stretch marks which I'm v lucky xx I started me sit ups tonight xx

gerujool said:
I've never watched that? oh shut up you'll b fine chick! Mines not jelly an I have
No stretch marks which I'm v lucky xx I started me sit ups tonight xx

Lol! Maybe one day I hope :)
It's quite good have to watch from very start of it though or be confusing!
I'm covered I stretch marks and no kids lol!
Ooh how u feeling after then sore?
Iv not been to the gym in days cos of weather too dangerous but dying to get back to my 30 day shred! Xx

Lol! Maybe one day I hope :)
It's quite good have to watch from very start of it though or be confusing!
I'm covered I stretch marks and no kids lol!
Ooh how u feeling after then sore?
Iv not been to the gym in days cos of weather too dangerous but dying to get back to my 30 day shred! Xx

I'll let u know in the morning ok at mo!!!

Not long babe I'm walking dogs loads but gonna re join gym jan hope to do food and gym by then lol

I'm so tired think I'm keeping myself do busy I'm shattered lol

U off for night xx

The 11lber was natural, I just got cold feet n opted for c sec over the second after what I went through with 1st lol I could have sneezed n she would have popped out haha. I've just had a bath, was feeling like I needed food so bath n a pint of water lol x

The 11lber was natural, I just got cold feet n opted for c sec over the second after what I went through with 1st lol I could have sneezed n she would have popped out haha. I've just had a bath, was feeling like I needed food so bath n a pint of water lol x

Haha I begged them to let me have second one c sec but no 5 days late rather then 10!!!

I'm in bed do tired catch up tomorrow xxxx

Right I can't keep eyes open loving my bed here's to day 19 and no mishaps xxxx

Night xx

Urghh headaches just kicked in, I spoke too soon. Down the hatch the water goes... Going be up all night for a wee now lol. X

Back