Cambridge diet buddy?

I will be trying that then :) :) maybe help me get rid of these vanilla ones!!

I downloaded an app yesterday so gonna try it tonight don't think I can do my 30 day shred yet don't want to get lightheaded :(

How u today? Xx

Hiya it's so miserable outside brrr!!!

I'm good thanks just wanna get this weigh in out of the way and focus xxx looking forward to my bar tonight nom nom!!!

Gd luck my bloody tummy lol ruby is like right come on mum u haven't done it tonight!!!

How's ur day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya it's so miserable outside brrr!!!

I'm good thanks just wanna get this weigh in out of the way and focus xxx looking forward to my bar tonight nom nom!!!

Gd luck my bloody tummy lol ruby is like right come on mum u haven't done it tonight!!!

How's ur day xx

I'm Jelous of these bars!!

Nearly weigh in time :) hope it's a big one :)

Days ok sleepy but gonna have a nice early night I think :)
Once I put my fairy lights up in my cabin want to feel xmasy lol xx

Just cooked pizza and chips for the fam.. Could have murdered it, but didn't.. Stuck to a shake and my water. Still got 2/4 shakes left for today. Feeling really weak and tired though I've slept the day away. Hope your weigh in goes ok x

I'm Jelous of these bars!!

Nearly weigh in time :) hope it's a big one :)

Days ok sleepy but gonna have a nice early night I think :)
Once I put my fairy lights up in my cabin want to feel xmasy lol xx

Yep me to warm bath got a Cambridge diet mag so that's my reading material lol

Oh by the way 4.5lbs off woop woop lol xxx

Just cooked pizza and chips for the fam.. Could have murdered it, but didn't.. Stuck to a shake and my water. Still got 2/4 shakes left for today. Feeling really weak and tired though I've slept the day away. Hope your weigh in goes ok x

Hiya chick 4.5lbs!!!! Wow didn't expect that!!!

Well it's expected but it gets better as weeks go on xx

Well done!! X

Yep me to warm bath got a Cambridge diet mag so that's my reading material lol

Oh by the way 4.5lbs off woop woop lol xxx

Yeah kids crazing me to put decs up but not til 1st!!!

Yayyyyyyyy!!!! Well done :) :) how much that together??
Knew it would be a good one xx

Aww thanks chick 1st 2lbs!!!!

See knew it would be good :) over the moon for u :) I am so tempted to open my chocolates had crap news on here tonight :( if they can't get my relief to join on Sunday I will be missing my flights to Oman :(

Oh babe that's rubbish wat does it mean you'll have to stay longer?

I bet bless ur heart xxx

Oh babe that's rubbish wat does it mean you'll have to stay longer?

I bet bless ur heart xxx

I'm furious!!! Yeah they have screwed us over big time if they don't get me off this Sunday and we get delayed I will lose over a grand and a half :( and my flights I'm frothing and so close to eating this chocolate!!! Xx

I'm furious!!! Yeah they have screwed us over big time if they don't get me off this Sunday and we get delayed I will lose over a grand and a half :( and my flights I'm frothing and so close to eating this chocolate!!! Xx

Oh babe let's hope for good news then chick positive!!!

Listen dont eat the chocs u will hate urself after, if u want something go get scrambled egg or salad xxx

Come on u come to far to give up b like me a rebel I've just put milk in my tea omg it's so good xxxx

Oh babe let's hope for good news then chick positive!!!

Listen dont eat the chocs u will hate urself after, if u want something go get scrambled egg or salad xxx

Come on u come to far to give up b like me a rebel I've just put milk in my tea omg it's so good xxxx

Gonna go to bed I think :) that will stop the feeling lol!!
Luckily I can't just go and make food on here :) xx

Gonna go to bed I think :) that will stop the feeling lol!!
Luckily I can't just go and make food on here :) xx

Ok babe well i hope u feel better tomorrow and good news xxxx

It is tough lol, if kill to be on slimmingworld right now but I know the losses wouldn't be the same. I'm not even feeling hungry I just want to chew and get some texture lol x

Hey just wanted to wish u luck for morning bet it's a big number xx

Hey just wanted to wish u luck for morning bet it's a big number xx

Thank you. I hope so. I've been such a moody ***** today, think its getting to me a bit now. Mouth tastes horrible and everyone's eating yummy food. OH buying pizza and munchies n stuff, so sent him in the kitchen to make me my last shake lol. X

Thank you. I hope so. I've been such a moody ***** today, think its getting to me a bit now. Mouth tastes horrible and everyone's eating yummy food. OH buying pizza and munchies n stuff, so sent him in the kitchen to make me my last shake lol. X

That's means ur in ketosis babe if ur mouth tastes rank!

God it must b so hard wen he's eating all the time I cook food for kids I don't like lol

Back