Cambridge diet buddy?

that would make 2 of us.. feeling sorry for myself and have eaten but im not going to let it get to me. ill be having 1 pack at lunch time and then meal out tonight and then tomorrow is back to 100% on track...

hope you are feeling ok today

that would make 2 of us.. feeling sorry for myself and have eaten but im not going to let it get to me. ill be having 1 pack at lunch time and then meal out tonight and then tomorrow is back to 100% on track...

hope you are feeling ok today

Yeah not to bad just been watching Footy so freezing but now on settee doing nothing lush xxx oh an I've just had crackers xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right we are back on.it tomorrow Mrs.... :) no cheats, nothing other than our packs... what plan are you on?

Right we are back on.it tomorrow Mrs.... :) no cheats, nothing other than our packs... what plan are you on?

Yes mum lol!!! Ss xxx

Morning! Well after two naughty days it's weigh in this not looking forward to it!!

But im back on it today xx

Sorry I can get a little bossy some times.

Sorry I can get a little bossy some times.

Don't apologise ur right I've slipped but weigh in today so bak on it xx

Hey thanks for that will deffo try it hot :) im doing fine lisa hun how about you ?i only like the shakes, the bars are awfull. Xxx

Yeah I'm doing good thanks! Yesterday I had the maple & pecan porridge & oriental chilli soup & liked them both. I think it's a case of trying lots & finding what you like. I was of the understanding you're best to start on the bars after two weeks....?? I'm on day 3 today & feeling a little weak but I don't know if that can be to do with CD. I know you feel like that in ketosis but I don't think I'm there yet. When is your first weigh in? xx

Hey only lost 1lb......boo just goes to show that binging on ood and drink is not good!!!!!

i put on 1.8lbs this week.. i was slightly gutted, but not at the same time as i knew that i wouldnt lose...
however my trousers this morning when i put them on were not as tight, so im hopeing that what i have put on will be nothing but water and fluid, so fingers crossed... :)

how has your day been? are you ss'ing or are you ss+'ing, 810???

i put on 1.8lbs this week.. i was slightly gutted, but not at the same time as i knew that i wouldnt lose...
however my trousers this morning when i put them on were not as tight, so im hopeing that what i have put on will be nothing but water and fluid, so fingers crossed... :)

how has your day been? are you ss'ing or are you ss+'ing, 810???

Yep drink loads hopefully we can flush it through lol! I'm ss but think I'm gonna struggle as not getting weighed for two weeks got enough sachets so gonna try and only have a few days off over Christmas xx

we could always make an official weigh day (sort of) in our heads just before christmas and just after christmas... anounce on here and keep each other on track...

feel free if you have FB to add me (my link is under my name) and we can keep each other on track (however i dont post anything about being on a diet on FB)

we could always make an official weigh day (sort of) in our heads just before christmas and just after christmas... anounce on here and keep each other on track...

feel free if you have FB to add me (my link is under my name) and we can keep each other on track (however i dont post anything about being on a diet on FB)

Yeah that sounds cool I do feel I've lost it now I've eaten a few bits.....no I don't post anything on fb x

Yeah that sounds cool I do feel I've lost it now I've eaten a few bits.....no I don't post anything on fb x

I'm on my phone at mo so can't find u x

i know ive been like oh well i will eat that and i will eat that (i havent done it)
so i know how you are feeling.
we can get through this hun!!!

what day shall we weigh in?

Bina_1983 said:
Hi everyone hope you are all well and having a good week?

I've had an awful week was told last night I'm being made redundant :-( have employment until jan 11th it's the worst time of year to be looking and all I want to do is comfort eat! Trying to resist the urge! Xx

Hi Bina, how you doing huni? I'm so sorry to hear about your job, that's so unfair, especially at this time of year! How you doing? Did you resist the urge to eat?

i know ive been like oh well i will eat that and i will eat that (i havent done it)
so i know how you are feeling.
we can get through this hun!!!

what day shall we weigh in?

I've just eaten. Tuna pasta arghhh I'm out of control lol xx

Tues am?

right hun. here is the line.
-----------------------------------
its done... you can get through it.... i promise you.

tuesday am as in christmas morning???

Back