Cambridge diet buddy?

Will try again! Lol x

I just poured the powder in the blender with some water from the kettle that had cooled a little. Blended it for a minute and added some pepper! Job done! LUSH!!!
1st day hasn't been bad, feel like I'm carrying a water baby tho ;-)

lol, i wrote VD-ers..... sorry

Give it another go next week x

Hey how are you finding the diet so far? I am really struggling tonight as I feel very tired ad usually I would get a sugar rush to wake me up! Good luck for your weigh in on Wednesday.

First 3 days were hard, do anything to take yr mind from food but day 4 I was slightly better and today I feel great, so much more energy and don't feel any bloating . Hopefully it will have been worth it on weigh day x

I am feeling wide awake now. Just had my last shake for the day. I went out tonight and could smell chips from someone's table, oh how my mouth watered! But I'm determined to do this now. No more excuses. Day 4 over now onto day 5!

I am feeling wide awake now. Just had my last shake for the day. I went out tonight and could smell chips from someone's table, oh how my mouth watered! But I'm determined to do this now. No more excuses. Day 4 over now onto day 5!

stick with it Tina don't let all your hard work go to waste the first three days are the hardest well done

Hello :) I'm Lesley from Ireland! Just started Cambridge! I'm 14st9 and long term goal is 9st5! I'm hungry but motivated! Hope everyone is having a great week so far xxx

Oh no on the hunger.. Hope you get through it Hun...

It was a super busy day for me today,,,, hate work when it's like this!!!

I bought a wee hand held electric blender from tescos 4.99 brill job for makin soup :bliss:I get a jug put soup and pour in enough boilin water then blend it is lovely x. My only prob is that I seem to have lost my boobs since losing the weight :d'oh: Anyone elae have this problem x

I'm feeling down today, weighed myself on the scales again and they still haven't moved so its still showing a 6lbs loss and its day 5 now. Was expecting a little more for this week :(

But a 6lb loss in a week is still brilliant! You wouldn't get that on any other diet! Think positive!
Still almost half a stone in a week

Yeah I know I'm being silly really. I have to confess that I didn't drink enough water yesterday though :( have filled up a 3 litre bottle of water so I know that I need to drink all that to have drunk enough for today. Onwards and upwards and more positive thinking from me!

It's soul destroying looking at the scales, sometimes. Why not choose to stay off them until your weigh in? Give yourself a boost?

I lost 3lbs overnight (first day yesterday). I am delighted and feel virtuous. I know there will come a time where I lose very little in a week and this is why measuring is important to me.

Last time I did this diet, the measurements were me better result. My CDC tells me that weight is water, inches are fat. That makes me feel so much better. Try it x

I did the first time round, but this time, I seem to be losing the tummy first, so maybe the boobs will com after that, however I want my bum and thighs to go really, but it never happens how you want it.

I did the first time round, but this time, I seem to be losing the tummy first, so maybe the boobs will com after that, however I want my bum and thighs to go really, but it never happens how you want it.

Morning ladies!! Right I'm bak day 1 off hell!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all!
Day 2:
3/4 of a litre down already
Just having the apple porridge! I don't even like porridge but this is awesome!!!
I can see why some say this is easy.
Only had one shake so far which was the cappuccino & I didn't like that much. Will try the chocolate mint for lunch as that seems popular and then chicken & mushroom soup for dinner!
Sorted!! Feel on a roll!!! :)
Kes: I managed to by pass the hunger by having a tea with skimmed milk. Will try and have my soup a little later tonight maybe?
Have a good day all :)

Back