Cambridge diet buddy?

Hi all, new to the Cambridge diet Monday, on day 4! 3 weeks to loose what I can before I go on holiday and pick it up again after, how did every one get on in their first few weeks??

Hi can i join pls? I am heading towards fourth week on tues doing ss plus. I have lots to lose tho.
start 16.7
Week 1 lost 11lb
Week 2 lost 4lb
Week 3 lost 3lb weighed after 6 days.

Trouble is bit fed up as only one off since Monday this morning. Hoping for more tomorrow realtwana get into the 14 stones! Good luck n well done all.x

mrsbuch2009 said:
Hi can i join pls? I am heading towards fourth week on tues doing ss plus. I have lots to lose tho.
start 16.7
Week 1 lost 11lb
Week 2 lost 4lb
Week 3 lost 3lb weighed after 6 days.

Trouble is bit fed up as only one off since Monday this morning. Hoping for more tomorrow realtwana get into the 14 stones! Good luck n well done all.x

Wow great losses!! I'm on my 4th week lost 12lbs in total. It's really slowed down though but I'm desperate to hit my first stone this week! Then I'm on track for my target by Xmas :)

Xxxx

Hi ladies, I'm new to CD. I'm only on day 6 and so far things are going ok, although struggling to drink all the water! I can't help weigh myself, which I know is the wrong thing to do, but I think it's helping seeing the scales say less and less each day, it's helping me stay focused. Weigh in on Monday morning :/
Really hoping to lose about 3 stone in total.

Hi All,

Finally managed to see my CDC today. I will be allowed to do SS as my BMI is 26.6. I will just start the diet on Monday a week late but never mind at least now I have the shakes and soups so nothing will be stopping me to start.

Once my BMI is under 25 I will be asked to do SS+

I have been reading loads of diaries but any tips on survival will be helpful

Starting SS isnt about being higher than a BMI of 25 you have to be one stone (14lbs) higher than a BMI of 25. At 5ft 3, a BMI of 25 would make you 10stone 1lbs (141lbs) this means to start SS you have to be 14lbs higher than this or 155lbs. I know its only 5lbs higher that what you are now so you may say whats the point - but it will mean you will probably only be on SS for a week if that and its going against cambridge guidlines. Also you cant do SS+ below a BMI of 25, you have to be on 810Kcal at a BMI of 25. Please make sure your CC actually knows what she/he is doing....if in doubt email the cambridge people. I know it sounds like Im being a pain in the neck, this diet is fantastic if followed properly and I just want to make sure you are following it in a safe approved way.

Cont.. with five off by tues if poss. Finding it ok except when socializing missing my brandy n diet coke. But focusing on drinking one at Xmas in two size smaller dress! Do u think another two stone by Dec is poss?way are all your goals/how long are u hoping it wil take?

Charlie your doing so well... I would also like to lose the 3 stone in 12 weeks, but honest heart of hearts would love more! Don't think it will happen though as my losses aren't huge and truthfully I wonder if I'll even get the 3 stone in 12 weeks! Not fair as I stick to ss 100%... Oh well, hopefully it'll be a good loss this week!

Hey!! Maybe your body holds it then just let's go all of a sudden every few weeks or something rather than gradually. When's your next weigh in? I'm defo right back on track now, my cravings for chocolate seem to have passed for now lol really want to be 9 stone at Xmas!!! Xxxx

Hey babe... Yeah maybe, I weigh in again on Monday so we will see! Not sure if I go up to ss+ that I'll ever manage to go back! Lol! I'm just gonna keep going and see what happens! For now anyway :)

Hi guys. Well i put on a pound after my naughty weekend so tbh im just happy it wasnt more. Got weighed on friday and still going strong and chugging the water. 8lb in 3 weeks is a pitiful attempt so i'm stepping it up this week and I want at least 4lb off. I WILL do it lol!! I get weighed thursday morning so will let u know how it goes. Also went crazy on wed night and ordered a curry at half 11 so think that defo would've been a loss week otherwise :(. I've found my motivation again this week thank god and must remember to come on here daily as it really does help to talk! Good luck for weigh in on monday tomnkatesmum. Fingers crossed for an excellent one for you. Is Sarajane still posting anywhere? xxxxx

Hello lovely ladies how are you?? Missed u all.. Have some news - I have quit CD after loosing a stone in 4 weeks as was feeling really ill :( I have started the Atkins induction and it's the best thing I ever did :) I can have real food again and iv been on it for 5 days now and lost 3lb :) i limit my portions and only eat fish, chicken, meat, egg, low fat cheese n veggies with exercise...anyway I will still be here for cd support :):) keep me updated all xx

weddingbelle said:
Hi guys. Well i put on a pound after my naughty weekend so tbh im just happy it wasnt more. Got weighed on friday and still going strong and chugging the water. 8lb in 3 weeks is a pitiful attempt so i'm stepping it up this week and I want at least 4lb off. I WILL do it lol!! I get weighed thursday morning so will let u know how it goes. Also went crazy on wed night and ordered a curry at half 11 so think that defo would've been a loss week otherwise :(. I've found my motivation again this week thank god and must remember to come on here daily as it really does help to talk! Good luck for weigh in on monday tomnkatesmum. Fingers crossed for an excellent one for you. Is Sarajane still posting anywhere? xxxxx

Weddingbelle I believe in u and know u can do well :):) what curry did u have :p x

I'm starting to lose my faith in this now. I sneakily weighed myself and I've gained a pound? Even tho I've stuck to it 100% :-( how on earth can I be gaining when I'm starving lol

I don't know how these people lose 4 stone in a few months??? Anyone else doubting the diet??
Xxxx

weddingbelle said:

Hi Belle, good to hear from you... I can only keep doing this by coming on here each night... Everyone on here knows how I feel and is going through the same and I find it helps loads!

Don't worry about the curry, you.be got your willpower back so you'll have a great week this week, and if you find it hard just chat to us! This diet can be a nightmare at times!

You will do fab this week babe! :)

SaraJaneQ said:
Hello lovely ladies how are you?? Missed u all.. Have some news - I have quit CD after loosing a stone in 4 weeks as was feeling really ill :( I have started the Atkins induction and it's the best thing I ever did :) I can have real food again and iv been on it for 5 days now and lost 3lb :) i limit my portions and only eat fish, chicken, meat, egg, low fat cheese n veggies with exercise...anyway I will still be here for cd support :):) keep me updated all xx

Hi Sara, oh no, poor you feeling rotten.. This diet can make you feel horrid, really pleased you've find a better diet and your feeling better! Do keep chatting to us and let us know how your doing! And enjoy your real food you lucky girl! Xxx

Back