Cambridge diet buddy?

My cdc said if I don't drink enough it will not show on the scales but will still show in the inches. Apparently the body retains water if it's not getting it regularly. Im properly flushing myself out this week lol. having 5 pints at least a day. we shall see at my weigh in on thurs wether it works or not. I hope you have a loss to keep you motivated chick. Its so frustrating when you don't see it on the scales. I weigh at home like 4 times a day ha! Wish I was always at my first morning weight though!! xxxxxx

Really weird isn't it. I'm gonna drink at least 3 litres a day then see if it makes a difference next weigh in :) what are your inch losses like ??? Xxxxx

Well I didnt do my inches this week as she said id be disappointed but lost 2 off my waist the first week. Measured myself earlier and i've lost 3 off my hips...woop. they are my major pain to lose it from. When I got measured for my wedding dress my bust and waist were size 18 and my hips were a whopping 24!!!!! I ordered a size 20 so the hips are what I need to slim down to get into it ha!!! They also said they could take it in by upto 3 sizes. I hope they have to by the time my fitting comes in Jan!! xxxxxx

Omg how exciting!!! Lol I want to get married!! Well you've defo got something to look forward to and massive motivation :) xxxx good inch loss. Well done xxx

Hiya Charlie, I know how you feel, however i reckon it is worth sticking to the diet.... it can hugely hard somedays and sometimes it feels like your living minute to minute, but it does get easier, and you will feel so fantastic when you get to your goal... and in the meantime, you have us to chat to and help you keep going! =0)

xxx

Hey how's things?? Feeling a bit better now I've come this far may aswell see it out. Think I've come out if ketosis tho because I'm starving when it comes to dinner time lol

My targets moved forward a bit, I go back to work in a month and want to lose another stone by then - ideally being 9st 13lbs!

Hope your ok xxx

Hi guys 4lb off for me this week and 6 and a quarter inches. Happy with that (its ttotm aswell and am bloated) xxxxxxx

this thread moves far to fast :) well done ladies! your all doing fab :)

charlieann01 said:
Hey how's things?? Feeling a bit better now I've come this far may aswell see it out. Think I've come out if ketosis tho because I'm starving when it comes to dinner time lol

My targets moved forward a bit, I go back to work in a month and want to lose another stone by then - ideally being 9st 13lbs!

Hope your ok xxx

Hey Charlie, I'm good thanks, I'm trying to add a bit of walking this week and really hoping it will help give me a better loss!

Are you drinking enough water? I sometimes feel hungry if I don't drink enough!

A stone in 4 weeks is possible, I'm sure you'll do it if you put you're mind to it! :)

Xx

Hey, well I drink the minimum 2.25 litres but been drinking 3 litres this week. Still feeling hungry ? :-( never mind I'm sure it will pass!

I hope and prey to god I lose a stone in 4 weeks!!
Xxx

charlieann01 said:
Hey, well I drink the minimum 2.25 litres but been drinking 3 litres this week. Still feeling hungry ? :-( never mind I'm sure it will pass!

I hope and prey to god I lose a stone in 4 weeks!!
Xxx

I find I can drink masses, I'm always so thirsty! I'm not normally hungry though! Somedays are better than others though, and I often still long for biscuits and dream about all sorts of naughty foods! :p

You certainly can lose a stone in 4 weeks, but if you stick to it,.you lose, so even if its only 11 pounds its still fab hun... You'll do great! Xxx

Back