Cambridge diet buddy?

weddingbelle said:
Hey guys i'm back!! I put 9lb on in my 2 weeks off as couldn't stick to atkins. started again last week and just been weighed and I lost the whole 9lb!!!!! im a happy bunny!!!!! How's everyone getting on? xxxxxx

Hi Belle, WELCOME BACK! :)

Sorry to hear Atkins didn't work for you... Well done getting straight back on CD and losing 9lb, that's fab! How's this going?

gerujool said:
Hey u!

Arghhhh how tired booo!

Pup ended up in her cage lol!

Work 10-5pm then lazy night on settee for me! Oh wat to have for brekkie decisions!

Have a good day catch u later xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha best place for them sometimes lol!

Have a good day at work!! I had porridge only 4 left tho then shakes for breakfast think will miss my porridge!!

Forest fruits for lunch I'm actually looking forward to it!!!

Have a good day at work!! Xxx

SiobhanMillen said:
Haha best place for them sometimes lol!

Have a good day at work!! I had porridge only 4 left tho then shakes for breakfast think will miss my porridge!!

Forest fruits for lunch I'm actually looking forward to it!!!

Have a good day at work!! Xxx

Damn let me send u mine!! Ewwew

Had forest fruits this morning banana for lunch and vegetable soup for tea!! Living the sat night dream!!

No not busy I bought lily she's in car at mo but think I'm gonna have to bring her in bless her!!

Wat was ur DVD all bout then xx

Morning everyone :)

Just about to start off day one with a choc mint shake. Can someone tell me what the porridge is like please as couldn't decide wether to buy any last night. Is it thick or thin and which is the best flavour?
X

HI ya porridge is good and really fills you up i put hot water in mine then microwave for 1 min and that thickens it up.x

Ur better just buying one and trying it I personally don't like it I have a fruity shake in the mornig soup for dinner and a hot chocky for supper. I'm on day two. 2nd start. And this is going to be the last time! X

Had my weigh in 5 days in and lost 4.5lb so happy with that. right on it now its started :) have a great day - sounds silly but i felt slimmer walking out..lol x

Thanks kirsin.....ive 12 weeks and3 hour till I say I DO and 20lbs to lose..lol x

missdiver1973 said:
Had my weigh in 5 days in and lost 4.5lb so happy with that. right on it now its started :) have a great day - sounds silly but i felt slimmer walking out..lol x

Well done!!! It gave me that boost as well after I weighed head was def held high!!
U will easily make ur target :) xx

Not sure if this is a bit sad but am going to make myself and chart with a box for each day from now until xmas and give myself a gold star for each day I manage to stick to the plan fully and then write down how much weight I lose at the end of each week, thinking it will help keep me motivated :)
X

lauren2244 said:
Not sure if this is a bit sad but am going to make myself and chart with a box for each day from now until xmas and give myself a gold star for each day I manage to stick to the plan fully and then write down how much weight I lose at the end of each week, thinking it will help keep me motivated :)
X

Haha that's wat me and siobhan have done so we must b sad to lol!!

How's first day xx

missdiver1973 said:

Woop woop that's fab keep going xx

First day is going well so far, not feeling hungry or anything, consultant says that day two is the worst though so might be a different story tomorrow lol x

lauren2244 said:
First day is going well so far, not feeling hungry or anything, consultant says that day two is the worst though so might be a different story tomorrow lol x

Oh that's good keep busy! U may not have bad day if u didn't drink loads of coffee eat chocolate etc x

I was eating quite healthily anyway as was doing slimming world up until yesterday so fingers crossed I will be ok :) looking forward to getting weighed already.
Do you ever have the shakes hot as was thinking of trying the choc mint tonight but it says not to use boiling water so wasn't quite sure how to do it lol having a blonde moment :)
X

lauren2244 said:
I was eating quite healthily anyway as was doing slimming world up until yesterday so fingers crossed I will be ok :) looking forward to getting weighed already.
Do you ever have the shakes hot as was thinking of trying the choc mint tonight but it says not to use boiling water so wasn't quite sure how to do it lol having a blonde moment :)
X

I tried hot banana but not for me!! Just boil kettle and let it cool for 5 mins then pour it in xx

Oh that's good this is just a boast for u is it?

lauren2244 said:
X

Its ok to make it with hot water but don't put hot water in the shaker that's what it will mean it will explode xx

Back