Cambridge diet buddy?

Just had my hot choc mint shake and can't decide if I like it or not, have managed to drink 2 litres of water today though which I thought I would really struggle with x

lauren2244 said:
Just had my hot choc mint shake and can't decide if I like it or not, have managed to drink 2 litres of water today though which I thought I would really struggle with x

I drink to much water! Yeah I couldn't decide with banana, I've had porridge this week but didn't like so swapping it and just had veg soup which was nice, but love banana and forest fruits shakes so will stick to them for now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kristin said:
I don't like the mint choc warm either. I'm hoping the mango one is back. It's amazing with ice x

Oh now ur talking mango!

gerujool said:
Well they certainly get their pound of flesh working u on there!!

Right need to focus on ss first then will think bout healthy eating!!!!

Yep bless him, mind u still haven't paid him for last week oops!!!

Can't b arsed with x factor watching Harry potter love it!!! Or James bond mmm Daniel Craig!! Decisions decisions

They do that but afternoon off tomorrow will be worth it :) and the 28 days off as well lol!

Harry Potter then Daniel Craig!!!! Have a night of it lol!

I'm dying to see twilight!! But waiting until I go to Oman and go to a fancy cinema with recliners and couches and only 10 people in the whole room it's great!! Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
They do that but afternoon off tomorrow will be worth it :) and the 28 days off as well lol!

Harry Potter then Daniel Craig!!!! Have a night of it lol!

I'm dying to see twilight!! But waiting until I go to Oman and go to a fancy cinema with recliners and couches and only 10 people in the whole room it's great!! Xx

Yeah suppose 4 weeks off makes it worth it lol!!

Never got into twilight, but cinema sounds lush!!

Bless ya HP the 007 I'm already nearly asleep!!

gerujool said:
Yeah suppose 4 weeks off makes it worth it lol!!

Never got into twilight, but cinema sounds lush!!

Bless ya HP the 007 I'm already nearly asleep!!

I was the same with twilight hated the first one until read the books nd I was hooked!!

I'm the same need matchsticks to stay awake!! Suppose a smoke will suffice lol xx

SiobhanMillen said:
I was the same with twilight hated the first one until read the books nd I was hooked!!

I'm the same need matchsticks to stay awake!! Suppose a smoke will suffice lol xx

I'm gonna have to go snuggle!! Freezing.com! Hope night isn't bad one, catch u tomorrow x

gerujool said:
I'm gonna have to go snuggle!! Freezing.com! Hope night isn't bad one, catch u tomorrow x

Yeah speak tomorrow :)
Enjoy the football good luck hope he scores loads again xx

Morning everyone!

How's everyone today? Wow it's day 11 for me an feeling really bloated booo!

Hope u all have a good day x

gerujool said:
Morning everyone!

How's everyone today? Wow it's day 11 for me an feeling really bloated booo!

Hope u all have a good day x

Ooh not good! Iv woken up feeling slimmer and had a few people make comments just wish mirror said the same lol!!

Get some green tea doon ur neck that unbloats me :)

Your up early for a Sunday??!!! Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Ooh not good! Iv woken up feeling slimmer and had a few people make comments just wish mirror said the same lol!!

Get some green tea doon ur neck that unbloats me :)

Your up early for a Sunday??!!! Xx

Really that's fab u feel and look slimmer, c I don't did u???

Really not sure if I can drink it will buy some in-between my day out in cold lol!!

I know I can't sleep mind u I did turn light off about 9!!! How was ur night Hun????

I'm now enjoying my banana shake mmmm lol xx

Morning everyone

Woken up on day two not feeling hungry which surprised me :)
Just about to go and have my choc mint shake for breakfast
X

lauren2244 said:
Morning everyone

X

Hi Lauren, oh that's gd hope u have gd day x

tomnkatesmum said:
Hey babe, I bet it is... How is he doing? Any news?

Hiya Hun

Went to See him yesterday, was so good to see him chatting away its amazing what a fighter he is and not phased by the iv in his neck and drain coming out his head and was happy to explain all he knew about it to me! We played a few games and it was great to see his personality and sense of humour s all still there. We all are holding our breath for results tomorrow then we will know weather it's just waiting to see if he needs a shunt if brain doesn't start t drain fluid itself ( very small surgery) and then can come home, or if he needs transferring to the royal Marsden for chemo.

I'm finding it very hard to stick to diet just want to eat!

How's you? Xx

Thank you :) think the real test will be when I am back at work tomorrow as my days are a lot longer lol
Hope you have a good day too
X

gerujool said:
Really that's fab u feel and look slimmer, c I don't did u???

Really not sure if I can drink it will buy some in-between my day out in cold lol!!

I know I can't sleep mind u I did turn light off about 9!!! How was ur night Hun????

I'm now enjoying my banana shake mmmm lol xx

Good afternoon!!!

I let it cool down and down in a go like a big shot lol!

Had a nice quiet night woohooo! Half day out the window tho :( have to be a pamper evening instead I think! :)

How's the football? Xxx

I had banana for lunch def my fav one! Xx

lauren2244 said:
Morning everyone

X

Yayy!!! Hopefully u be lucky like me and not get hungry :)

I work long days as well and find as long as I stick to the same times everyday for "eating" don't get hungry at all and the 4 litres of water helps xx

At the min I am only managing 2 litres of water a day as not used to drinking a lot so spending a lot of time going back and fourth to the toilet lol do you think 2 litres is enough? I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end :)
X

SiobhanMillen said:
Good afternoon!!!

I let it cool down and down in a go like a big shot lol!

Had a nice quiet night woohooo! Half day out the window tho :( have to be a pamper evening instead I think! :)

How's the football? Xxx

I had banana for lunch def my fav one! Xx

Bloody cold! They won 6-1 g scored 1!!!

Just bak home for yet another banana shake then off out with lily!!

Oh no well least u get to pamper this evening chick!! Woop day 13 for u today isn't it!! Oh I got some stars so chart making wen I get home later as can't find rubys oops!!!

How's ur day x

Back