Cambridge diet buddy?

lauren2244 said:
At the min I am only managing 2 litres of water a day as not used to drinking a lot so spending a lot of time going back and fourth to the toilet lol do you think 2 litres is enough? I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end :)
X

The more u drink the better chick!! I got that raspberry flavouring which is nice and lush hot x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bina_1983 said:
Hiya Hun

Went to See him yesterday, was so good to see him chatting away its amazing what a fighter he is and not phased by the iv in his neck and drain coming out his head and was happy to explain all he knew about it to me! We played a few games and it was great to see his personality and sense of humour s all still there. We all are holding our breath for results tomorrow then we will know weather it's just waiting to see if he needs a shunt if brain doesn't start t drain fluid itself ( very small surgery) and then can come home, or if he needs transferring to the royal Marsden for chemo.

I'm finding it very hard to stick to diet just want to eat!

How's you? Xx

Hi bina, it must be so hard and I really feel for you, and him... Kids should not get sick! Life is not fair and I'm so sorry you're going through this... I'm sure everything will be fine though I know at the moment it can be living minute by minute...

If you can stick to the diet great... But that's not the most important thing now... Need to look after yourself... It can be so hard though as we're all inclined to turn to food in times of trial... Something we all need to learn and change...

I'm doing good, weighing in again tomorrow, hoping for a decent result... But will wait and see...

Just can't believe how quick time is flying, not sure where this years going...

lauren2244 said:
I am trying to up my water intake and am hoping as my body gets used to it the trips to the toilet will slow down lol
X

It doesn't lol! In constantly running to toilet! But see it as a skive from work lol xx

gerujool said:
Bloody cold! They won 6-1 g scored 1!!!

Just bak home for yet another banana shake then off out with lily!!

Oh no well least u get to pamper this evening chick!! Woop day 13 for u today isn't it!! Oh I got some stars so chart making wen I get home later as can't find rubys oops!!!

How's ur day x

Hey!!
Well done them!!

Yeah end of day 13! Feel pants this afternoon so going to try a nap :(

Enjoy ur walk xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Hi bina, it must be so hard and I really feel for you, and him... Kids should not get sick! Life is not fair and I'm so sorry you're going through this... I'm sure everything will be fine though I know at the moment it can be living minute by minute...

If you can stick to the diet great... But that's not the most important thing now... Need to look after yourself... It can be so hard though as we're all inclined to turn to food in times of trial... Something we all need to learn and change...

I'm doing good, weighing in again tomorrow, hoping for a decent result... But will wait and see...

Just can't believe how quick time is flying, not sure where this years going...

I second that kids should definitely not get sick! Yes everything is just taking one thing at a tim ad day by day! it's the not knowing that's so hard!

I know I wish I knew how not to turn to food.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :)

I know only a few weeks till christmas!! Nearly finished Christmas shopping, so will start wrapping soon. How you getting on with Christmas prep? Xx

Yeah Christmas is flying towards us!

Were going on holiday for Christmas, can't wait!

Most of my shopping is done now, still Gotta wrap it all, and hope it fits in a case! Think that's a job for another day though... Especially when the kids aren't about! All fun...

Yeah hopefully weigh in will be okay... Will let you know tomorrow pm...

SiobhanMillen said:
Hey!!
Well done them!!

Yeah end of day 13! Feel pants this afternoon so going to try a nap :(

Enjoy ur walk xx

Omg sooo cold walked for 2 hrs lush!!

Wat to have for tea mm shake or soup!!

Yeah all this fresh air I'll b in bed early tonight up at 6! Boo

Oh y u feeling pants just run down??? Hope u feel better soon Hun xxx I'm getting weighed tues instead of wed this week x

gerujool said:
Omg sooo cold walked for 2 hrs lush!!

Wat to have for tea mm shake or soup!!

Yeah all this fresh air I'll b in bed early tonight up at 6! Boo

Oh y u feeling pants just run down??? Hope u feel better soon Hun xxx I'm getting weighed tues instead of wed this week x

6 o'clock is just a wrong hour I hate it especially when it's still pitch black :(

Soup to warm u up :) :)

Just work getting me down worried about crew change day :( and missing my flights!

Ooohh I should be weighing in on Tuesday as well!!! Can celebrate with a pint of water together over this lol! Xxx

SiobhanMillen said:
6 o'clock is just a wrong hour I hate it especially when it's still pitch black :(

Soup to warm u up :) :)

Just work getting me down worried about crew change day :( and missing my flights!

Ooohh I should be weighing in on Tuesday as well!!! Can celebrate with a pint of water together over this lol! Xxx

Yeah just had soup 2 pints of water! Now on settee after hot bath with lily and quilt!!

Oh babe try not to worry, wen ur flights booked?? Wat plan do u have how many flights????

lauren2244 said:
Just managed to finish my third litre of water :)

X

Woop woop u go Lauren lol!!!

How u feeling today x

Am feeling ok, not half as hungry as I thought I would be :)
Am sat at my grandma's with all the family while they tuck into a full roast dinner with syrup sponge pudding and custard for pudding, it's pure torture
X

Feeling ok, not half as hungry as I thought I would be despite some strange noises coming from my tummy.
Am currently sat up at my grandma's while the family tuck into roast dinner with syrup sponge and custard for pudding, it's torture lol
X

gerujool said:
Yeah just had soup 2 pints of water! Now on settee after hot bath with lily and quilt!!

Oh babe try not to worry, wen ur flights booked?? Wat plan do u have how many flights????

Il get my own way always do have asked to get off the 2nd we are due 4th or 5th! My first flight is at 4am on the Monday 10th so fingers crossed for some bad weather to delay us then the whole crew can get off together :)

Sounds like a perfect night!!! What soup was it tonight? Xx

lauren2244 said:
Feeling ok, not half as hungry as I thought I would be despite some strange noises coming from my tummy.
Am currently sat up at my grandma's while the family tuck into roast dinner with syrup sponge and custard for pudding, it's torture lol
X

Omg poor u that's torture! But you'll feel great in the morning ?

SiobhanMillen said:
Il get my own way always do have asked to get off the 2nd we are due 4th or 5th! My first flight is at 4am on the Monday 10th so fingers crossed for some bad weather to delay us then the whole crew can get off together :)

Sounds like a perfect night!!! What soup was it tonight? Xx

Haha it's good to get ur own way!!!! Veg soup was nice and quite thick! I'm sooo cold just putting heating on full brrrrrr!!

Wat u got or had for t! Yes I'm up for celebratory pint of water????

gerujool said:
Haha it's good to get ur own way!!!! Veg soup was nice and quite thick! I'm sooo cold just putting heating on full brrrrrr!!

Wat u got or had for t! Yes I'm up for celebratory pint of water????

I'm all tucked up with my blanket keeping warm too!! Snow soon I hope lol!!

I had chicken and mushroom soup :) actually really enjoying the diet now can believe be 2 weeks already tomorrow it's flown by!!!

I'm hoping for a 6 or 7 lb loss but know it slows right down so not getting my hopes up!!

Wht about u? Xxx

SiobhanMillen said:
I'm all tucked up with my blanket keeping warm too!! Snow soon I hope lol!!

I had chicken and mushroom soup :) actually really enjoying the diet now can believe be 2 weeks already tomorrow it's flown by!!!

I'm hoping for a 6 or 7 lb loss but know it slows right down so not getting my hopes up!!

Wht about u? Xxx

Aww bless ya snug as a bug in a rug!!

I'm going for 4 as really don't feel I've lost any but we'll c xx

I need to go snuggle xx

gerujool said:
Aww bless ya snug as a bug in a rug!!

I'm going for 4 as really don't feel I've lost any but we'll c xx

I need to go snuggle xx

Am sure lily won't object to snuggles lol!!

I would be happy with 4 as long a I break into the 10stone something before end of month I will be happy :)

Work all day tomorrow?? Xx

Back