Cambridge diet buddy?

gerujool said:
Aww bless ya snug as a bug in a rug!!

I'm going for 4 as really don't feel I've lost any but we'll c xx

I need to go snuggle xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey S can't keep eyes open I'm off up the stairs to snuggle........night babe x

Need some advice, due to being at my grandparents all evening I haven't had my third product yet, do you think I should still have it what with it being so late, not feeling particularly hungry to be honest x

lauren2244 said:
Need some advice, due to being at my grandparents all evening I haven't had my third product yet, do you think I should still have it what with it being so late, not feeling particularly hungry to be honest x

I would still have I know it's a vlcd but you don't want your body going into starvation instead of ketosis :) xx have a hot choc one be like a bedtime drink :) xx

Just got home and had my shake and can honestly say after drinking 4 litres of water and sitting round a table with all the family while they eat a full roast dinner and then syrup sponge with custard for pudding, I am going to take great pleasure in sticking my star on my chart lol it's always the little things
X

Hi hun. My weeks going well so far just had my evening chicken and veg with a choccy shake. desperate to get enough weight off for people to start saying ooooh you look fab lol. hopefully won't be long! How's your week going? xx

Hi everyone so im starting tommorow bit nervous bit excited got 3 stone to lose! Am determined have got my boyfriend to take pics tonight to help track progress! Any tips or advice any1 can give will be much appreciated xxxx

Hi

I have just finished day two and at the moment it is not half as bad as I thought it would be but the real test will be tomorrow as it is my first day at work since starting the plan so fingers crossed I am ok :)
X

lauren2244 said:
Just got home and had my shake and can honestly say after drinking 4 litres of water and sitting round a table with all the family while they eat a full roast dinner and then syrup sponge with custard for pudding, I am going to take great pleasure in sticking my star on my chart lol it's always the little things
X

Are you doing a star chart too :) it makes me happy doing it lol! On weigh in day I put how pounds I lost in stars too!!

Are your family beig supportive? If u can survive watching them eat a full roast it will be no bother to you xx

lauren2244 said:
Hi

I have just finished day two and at the moment it is not half as bad as I thought it would be but the real test will be tomorrow as it is my first day at work since starting the plan so fingers crossed I am ok :)
X

Aww well good luck with that ive stuffed myself over wkend shouldnt of i know but think its a mental thing as i know food will be of the cards for the forseeable im just want to get first few days out the way i work afternoons an dont usually eat in the days its after work when come home and cook for my partner an daighter im not looking forward too! X

nicolabourke27 said:
Hi everyone so im starting tommorow bit nervous bit excited got 3 stone to lose! Am determined have got my boyfriend to take pics tonight to help track progress! Any tips or advice any1 can give will be much appreciated xxxx

Hey!!
Good luck!! Iv just finished day 13 on 100%ss and can honestly say its been much easier than thought!!
Good idea with photos so u can see the loss cos looking in a mirror doesn't always help!!

My only tip is drink loads of water I'm on 4 litres a day and its really helping!!!
I lost 10lbs in the first 6 and had a stone and half to lose so well chuffed with that! Xx

My mum is really supportive and she is the only person that I have told that I am doing it.
I really like my star chart lol it helps keep me motivated and stopped me from tucking into roast dinner earlier
X

lauren2244 said:
My mum is really supportive and she is the only person that I have told that I am doing it.
I really like my star chart lol it helps keep me motivated and stopped me from tucking into roast dinner earlier
X

That's good you have someone supportive :) I haven't told anyone luckily I work away so don't have to keep a secret really I just haven't told them lol!!

It is the small things that keep u motivated!!
Iv bought my Xmas dress 2 sizes smaller than I was 2 weeks ago!! So that's encouraging me :) xx

I have done exactly the same and bought my dress a size smaller so its with lose the weight or go to the xmas party naked as I refuse to buy another dress in the size I am now :) x

Morning everyone!!

Day 12 today started with a forest fruit shake!! I'm sooo tired but hey off to work ?

Hope everyone has a gd day x

Morning :)

Day 3 for me and I feel like rubbish but think this is more due to getting a cold rather than the diet.
First day at work since starting the diet so hoping things to as smoothly as they have been
X

lauren2244 said:
Morning :)

Day 3 for me and I feel like rubbish but think this is more due to getting a cold rather than the diet.
First day at work since starting the diet so hoping things to as smoothly as they have been
X

Hi Lauren, oh that's rubbish if ur getting a cold not nice, hope ur first day at work is good and u manage to drink lots xx

gerujool said:
Morning everyone!!

Day 12 today started with a forest fruit shake!! I'm sooo tired but hey off to work ?

Hope everyone has a gd day x

Good start to the day!!
I'm knackered too :( horrible weather here now getting flung about :(

Have a good day at work will try get on Internet onboard being terrible!

Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Good start to the day!!
I'm knackered too :( horrible weather here now getting flung about :(

Have a good day at work will try get on Internet onboard being terrible!

Xx

Ok babe hope u day gets better!

It's f freezing brrrr!!!

Tired.com lol xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Hey!!
Good luck!! Iv just finished day 13 on 100%ss and can honestly say its been much easier than thought!!
Good idea with photos so u can see the loss cos looking in a mirror doesn't always help!!

My only tip is drink loads of water I'm on 4 litres a day and its really helping!!!
I lost 10lbs in the first 6 and had a stone and half to lose so well chuffed with that! Xx

Amazing! Hope i have similar results, im just off to make my first shake and plenty of water! X
Have a good day x

Back