Cambridge diet buddy?

lauren2244 said:
1 litre of water and a choc tetra gone already and it's not even half eight :) x

Had my brekkie at 6!!!! X keep going x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

weddingbelle said:
Hi hun. My weeks going well so far just had my evening chicken and veg with a choccy shake. desperate to get enough weight off for people to start saying ooooh you look fab lol. hopefully won't be long! How's your week going? xx

Hi Belle, great to have you back... A couple of weeks sticking to this and I'm sure people will start noticing! Glad your feeling good and sounding happy!

My weeks okay, I'm weighing in tonight... My 10th week nearly finished! Hoping to hit my 2.5 stone tonight! Fingers crossed!

Just having my banana lunch shake!! Mm! Did quick shop round morrisons for kids wow half hr lunch flys by!

gerujool said:
Just having my banana lunch shake!! Mm! Did quick shop round morrisons for kids wow half hr lunch flys by!

They back today yeah?
I'm having a choc orange shake but don't think can face it with this weather :(

Hope ur days good :) xx

Feel like such a loser first day just about to have my second shake and thinking HOW?? Am i going to manage for the rest of the week dont feel like im going to get through today arrrgh so angry with myself. X

SiobhanMillen said:
They back today yeah?
I'm having a choc orange shake but don't think can face it with this weather :(

Hope ur days good :) xx

Yeah can't wait woop!!!

Walk the pup wen home then t then ironing living the dream!!!

Oh I've stuck to boring flavours which I know I like ordered some bars for next week so will let u know how they are!!

How's ur day been babe, weather any better xx

nicolabourke27 said:
Feel like such a loser first day just about to have my second shake and thinking HOW?? Am i going to manage for the rest of the week dont feel like im going to get through today arrrgh so angry with myself. X

YES u will keep drinking an positive thinking come on if I can u can!!!

Keep going catch up later xx

gerujool said:
Yeah can't wait woop!!!

Walk the pup wen home then t then ironing living the dream!!!

Oh I've stuck to boring flavours which I know I like ordered some bars for next week so will let u know how they are!!

How's ur day been babe, weather any better xx

Nup gonna get worse before better tucked up in cabin now safest place to be :)
Taking us 36 hours to do a 10 hour journey lol!!

Have you got ur babies back now?? U will be loving it! Ur taskmaster is back watching you in the kitchen lol!!

Oooohhh I wish I had gotten bars quite fancy a couple of them only got 3 porridge left so going to miss have the "chewing" sensation :( xx

nicolabourke27 said:

U can do it after first few days u will wonder why u though was hard!!

My first couple of days drank water like mad to fill me up and was going to bed very early to stop me thinking about it! I'm jut finishing day 14 now and finding it so much easier and the difference in the way I feel is unbelievable xx

Hello......

im just starting back today, lost just over a stone in July, put it all back on and a bit more :(

you all sound so positive!! :)

SiobhanMillen said:
Nup gonna get worse before better tucked up in cabin now safest place to be :)
Taking us 36 hours to do a 10 hour journey lol!!

Have you got ur babies back now?? U will be loving it! Ur taskmaster is back watching you in the kitchen lol!!

Oooohhh I wish I had gotten bars quite fancy a couple of them only got 3 porridge left so going to miss have the "chewing" sensation :( xx

Oh no that's rubbish Hun stay safe.

Really craving food at mo but gonna strong oh yes ruby won't let me eat bless her!

U in there now til weather calms down? Wats for tea xx

gerujool said:
Oh no that's rubbish Hun stay safe.

Really craving food at mo but gonna strong oh yes ruby won't let me eat bless her!

U in there now til weather calms down? Wats for tea xx

I think I'm going to have the chilli soup it's my fav one :)

Get into port tomorrow for a day so be nice to be on solid ground lol!!

What's ur plans for ur dinner? Weigh in tomorow eeeeekkk!!! Got totm so hoping not affected it much :( xx

Rachel :) said:
Hello......

im just starting back today, lost just over a stone in July, put it all back on and a bit more :(

Hiya :)
Good luck :) think we are all over the worst of it and all got pretty dresses to fit into lol!!

How's day 1 going? Xx

Well it's officially day three and I feel awful but think it is a combination of the first and getting ill :(
Just want this first week to be over so I can get weighed :)
How is everyone else today?
X

SiobhanMillen said:
Hiya :)
Good luck :) think we are all over the worst of it and all got pretty dresses to fit into lol!!

How's day 1 going? Xx

Omg well I'm now cooking sausage an mash for g and cheese an potato pie for ruby!! It's my fav an there was to much so I took a bit out for her put rest in bin and covered with fairy liquid!!!

I'm having banana woop woop oh an the ironing tonight!!

Yep weigh in tomorrow!!! For both of us woop!!!

Catch u later hopefully but let me know ASAP!!!!

Xxxx

lauren2244 said:
Meant to say combination of the diet and getting ill, oooooppppppsssss :)

Hi Lauren!

Have a early night an hopefully u feel better xx just hibernate chick that's wat I did first week x

Rachel :) said:
Hello......

Hi Rachel! How's day 1?!!

Positive not sure bout that!! I'm on here all day as gets me through tbh oh and the fact that I'm on day 12 and don't wanna undo all my hardwork xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Yeah Christmas is flying towards us!

Were going on holiday for Christmas, can't wait!

Most of my shopping is done now, still Gotta wrap it all, and hope it fits in a case! Think that's a job for another day though... Especially when the kids aren't about! All fun...

Yeah hopefully weigh in will be okay... Will let you know tomorrow pm...

I second that I love Christmas :)

Oohhh lucky ou where you off to?

How did your weigh in go??

I have eaten so much need to get back on it and loose!! Ad good news now he is doing well and hopefully will be released from hospital this weekend or early next week :)) although was cancerous not high level so won't need chemo fantastic news :)). So now no excuse I will not eat!! I want to look good!

Xx

Back