Cambridge diet buddy?

I'm struggling badly help to eat eggs or not!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, don't do the eggs!! I had a operation in my 4th week and was eating chicken breast to have my tablets.. My weight loss suffered slightly and I have found that I keep being tempted to pick at food now! Try your best not too! How long have you been on SS?

Amy xx

Hi, don't do the eggs!! I had a operation in my 4th week and was eating chicken breast to have my tablets.. My weight loss suffered slightly and I have found that I keep being tempted to pick at food now! Try your best not too! How long have you been on SS?

Amy xx
Thanks Amy ive been so busy all day and its always this time of the night!

Day 13 tomorrow and 2nd weigh in.........hope that will give me a boast cos im struggling xxx

Wow ur weight loss is great x

I know I found my first two weeks really hard but as you say, you get on the scales and it spurs you on :)

I've found the water flavourings really help gives me a different taste!

You are doing really well just think nothing tastes as good as skinny feels...

You got any favourite flavours?

X

Its hard people who say that not struggling not sure whether to believe there finding it easy! Im not hungry its getting my mind round it...

Yeah just made a hot berry drink, banana and fruits of forest are my fav, and no nothing tastes as good as skinny! Whens ur next weigh in day x

Next weigh in is wed can't wait :) I loved the cookie one but was limited edition :( my favourite at the minute is vanilla mixed with coffee, tastes like a vanilla latte..bliss!!

I know what you mean with people who say its easy.. I hadn't noticed how much I ate with habit! Found myself going to the fridge for no reason haha. Is this the first time you have ever done Cambridge?

X

oh im gonna have that in the morning....latte!!! yes first time properly.....i hope it gets easier, my weigh in is tomorrow a day early but not feeling skinny lol!!

thanks for ur support xxxx

No problem I know it helps a lot to have someone to have a twine to! My second weigh in was a short one and I wasn't disappointed! You just have to remember that any loss at all is better than a gain!

I'm going to try fruits of forest next week do you have it cold? X

gerujool said:
YES u will keep drinking an positive thinking come on if I can u can!!!

Keep going catch up later xx

Thanks girls feel bit better now going to get my daughter to bed then go myself! Xx

No problem I know it helps a lot to have someone to have a twine to! My second weigh in was a short one and I wasn't disappointed! You just have to remember that any loss at all is better than a gain!

I'm going to try fruits of forest next week do you have it cold? X

yes its lush with ice, ur weight loss has been fab x

All good thanks. Bloody starving though haha.

Yes but are u or is it habit lol!!!!!!

Prob a bit of both, be glad to get to day 5-6. It was so much easier last time I'm sure!

Early night I think :)

They back today yeah?
I'm having a choc orange shake but don't think can face it with this weather :(

Hope ur days good :) xx

Hey S!

Hope everything ok with you and ur asleep all tucked up and getting to port soon..........missed u today.....

Post me when u can chick xxx

gerujool said:
Hey S!

Hope everything ok with you and ur asleep all tucked up and getting to port soon..........missed u today.....

Post me when u can chick xxx

Hey!!
Sorry Internet onboard is being awful going on and off all the time hating it!!!

Have u survived cooking tea loved the fairy liquid trick lol!!

Sorry being so quiet will be back to chatty tomorrow night hopefully :)

How's ur evening been? Xxx

Bina_1983 said:
I second that I love Christmas :)

Oohhh lucky ou where you off to?

How did your weigh in go??

I have eaten so much need to get back on it and loose!! Ad good news now he is doing well and hopefully will be released from hospital this weekend or early next week :)) although was cancerous not high level so won't need chemo fantastic news :)). So now no excuse I will not eat!! I want to look good!

Xx

Hi bina,

Yeah, love Christmas... Can't wait to enjoy it in the sun too... :)

Of to Egypt for two weeks... Can't wait...

So pleased with my weigh in... Want expecting such a great loss!

I'm delighted to hear he's on the mend and especially that he won't need chemo.. It's wonderful news and just what you need to get back on track! so pleased for you huni xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Hey!!
Sorry Internet onboard is being awful going on and off all the time hating it!!!

Have u survived cooking tea loved the fairy liquid trick lol!!

Sorry being so quiet will be back to chatty tomorrow night hopefully :)

How's ur evening been? Xxx

Was just worried as hadn't heard chick!
Glad ur ok xx yes survived tea now off to bed as working two shifts tomorrow boo xxx

Have safe night chat tomorrow weigh in day xxx

gerujool said:
Was just worried as hadn't heard chick!
Glad ur ok xx yes survived tea now off to bed as working two shifts tomorrow boo xxx

Have safe night chat tomorrow weigh in day xxx

Oh poo!! Be a long day!!

Good luck with weigh in hope its a good one!!
Sleep well xx

Back