Cambridge diet buddy?

SiobhanMillen said:
More Xmas pennies :) are u all set for it??
I'm like a big kid can't wait lol!!
Yeah finished now but another big storm on way so getting all cosy lol!

Are you close to beaches? That's the one thing I miss about being in a desert is being to go for walks on a beach and if we do go walking in 40 degree heat fully clothed ain't much fun lol! Xx

Yeah beach is about 25 mins away lush god yeah it's more sunbathing and relaxing wen ur home!!

Oh god really where's bouts r u ish??? Hope ur nights not to badxxx

Yeah more money, nope trying to get bits here an there but no money til dec 21!!! Gonna b a nightmare but I'll get there xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gerujool said:
Yeah beach is about 25 mins away lush god yeah it's more sunbathing and relaxing wen ur home!!

Oh god really where's bouts r u ish??? Hope ur nights not to badxxx

Yeah more money, nope trying to get bits here an there but no money til dec 21!!! Gonna b a nightmare but I'll get there xx

Holy hell be a mad rush to be Santa lol!!

I'm currently halfway between Scotland and Norway!

When's ur weigh in next week? Xx

between Scotland and norway what do you do? x

Holy hell be a mad rush to be Santa lol!!

I'm currently halfway between Scotland and Norway!

When's ur weigh in next week? Xx

Oh wow bets that's cold!!! Hope ur all snuggled in bed xxx

I know don't remind me lol!!!!

Tues woop woop xxxxx

Yup all snuggled up :)

How's ur evening? Xx

Yep good at work good bunch of girls in so hoes pretty quick... Don't think of food lol mind u they all eating chocolate!!!

gerujool said:
Yep good at work good bunch of girls in so hoes pretty quick... Don't think of food lol mind u they all eating chocolate!!!

Good on you resisting it!!
I was given two big bars of chocolate yesterday but straight into the suitcase they went lol!!

Are you feeling any difference of seeing any yet? Xx

Good on you resisting it!!
I was given two big bars of chocolate yesterday but straight into the suitcase they went lol!!

Are you feeling any difference of seeing any yet? Xx

Yeah I feel so much better more healthier apart from fags!!! Just more energy which is good!!

Couple of peeps commented but still got 2 atone to go!!!

How u feeling tonight babe is the sea rough xxx

Hey girls am on Day 4 and my heads melted!!! I can barely stomach any of the sachets. Will I get used to them??? And how are you all gettin on? xxx

Hey girls am on Day 4 and my heads melted!!! I can barely stomach any of the sachets. Will I get used to them??? And how are you all gettin on? xxx

Hi I stick to banana and fruits of the forest as only only ones I really like, yep keep going my 4 day was horrendous I took myself of to bed and let kids get on with it!!

It does get better I promise!! X

lost 3lb this week. That'll do me nicely :) xxxx

Morning! Welcome to day 16........wow!!!

How is everyone this fri morning!!!' I'm absolutely shattered but lush day ahead! Right off to have a shake mmmm now which flavour!! Lol

Hope it's a good one xx

gerujool said:
Morning! Welcome to day 16........wow!!!

How is everyone this fri morning!!!' I'm absolutely shattered but lush day ahead! Right off to have a shake mmmm now which flavour!! Lol

Hope it's a good one xx

Good Morning!!!!

I'm not liking the shake for breakfast :( miss my porridge :( suppose will take a few days to get used to change :)

Have a great day!!! Xx

Good Morning!!!!

I'm not liking the shake for breakfast :( miss my porridge :( suppose will take a few days to get used to change :)

Have a great day!!! Xx

Oh no hunni thats rubbish........yes u are strong and u will learn to love the shakes for porridge..........

I will and u babe catch u soon xxx

Morning everyone :)

Currently counting down the hours till first weigh in!

X

Hi Lauren

Wens ur first weigh in???? It will boost u promise!

Do u feel bit better today?

V x

I feel a lot better today thank you :) think the cold took my mind off the food withdrawal lol
Weigh in is a 6 :)
X

Good luck an let us know how u go xx

Girls that have had couple of weigh ins, what was ur weight loss? I know it's only day 5 but already I'm buttoning jeans I couldn't last week!!! I'm so scared but that when I start eating it will all go back on? xx

Back