Cambridge diet buddy?

Girls that have had couple of weigh ins, what was ur weight loss? I know it's only day 5 but already I'm buttoning jeans I couldn't last week!!! I'm so scared but that when I start eating it will all go back on? xx

Hi I'm now on week an so far lost 12lbs!! I think wen I introduce food o will join the gym and try b sensible but if I fancy chocolate I'll have some but not the whole bar!! We r only human an we will slip up xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon everyone!

Wow cant believe how much energy ive got, been food shopping, coffee with the girls and 2 mile walk with pup, cleaned fridge and downstairs now sitting down having a coconut shake!!

Phew, lol oh well 30 mins sit down and then start again!

xxx

Just got back from first weigh in and think I almost fell off the scales when my consultant said I had lost 10lbs :) don't think my smile could get any bigger!
Have bought a vanilla shake and was just wondering how much coffee people add to it and wether you dilute it first?
X

Just got back from first weigh in and think I almost fell off the scales when my consultant said I had lost 10lbs :) don't think my smile could get any bigger!
Have bought a vanilla shake and was just wondering how much coffee people add to it and wether you dilute it first?
X

Well done hun! Closer to goal already. How far you got to go x

gerujool said:
Afternoon everyone!

Wow cant believe how much energy ive got, been food shopping, coffee with the girls and 2 mile walk with pup, cleaned fridge and downstairs now sitting down having a coconut shake!!

Phew, lol oh well 30 mins sit down and then start again!

xxx

Good evening :)

How's u? My app is being really bad and not working :( !! Dam crap Internet!!

How's the coconut tonight??
Has ur day been good?
Xx

lauren2244 said:
X

Ooohh vanilla shake with coffee never thought of that I hate the vanilla an have loads!!

Well done on weigh in same amount I lost my first week!! Xx

Good evening :)

How's u? My app is being really bad and not working :( !! Dam crap Internet!!

How's the coconut tonight??
Has ur day been good?
Xx

I'm good thanks not actually thinking of food an wat I can eat!!!

Oh that's rubbish chick damn weather!!!!

I just keep thinking 2 weeks today and I'll b eating a three course meal!!! Haha probably won't get passed the soup as stomach shrunk!!!!

Yeah good day food shopping, coffee with girls, long dog walk even cleaned the fridge lol! Had banana tonight thought I'd mix it up!

How's u? How u getting on xx

gerujool said:
I'm good thanks not actually thinking of food an wat I can eat!!!

Oh that's rubbish chick damn weather!!!!

I just keep thinking 2 weeks today and I'll b eating a three course meal!!! Haha probably won't get passed the soup as stomach shrunk!!!!

Yeah good day food shopping, coffee with girls, long dog walk even cleaned the fridge lol! Had banana tonight thought I'd mix it up!

How's u? How u getting on xx

Haha that made me laugh gotta mix it up!!

Keeping ur self busy will keep ur mind off it!

I was wondering the same scared for a meal incase I can eat bugger all!!
2 weeks will fly by that's how long I got left then food as well!! Xx

Haha that made me laugh gotta mix it up!!

Keeping ur self busy will keep ur mind off it!

I was wondering the same scared for a meal incase I can eat bugger all!!
2 weeks will fly by that's how long I got left then food as well!! Xx

I know we can do this!! But I'm carrying on after til boxing day then binging like hell baby!!!!

Hoping to lost quite a bit by then xxx

Hope to keep in contact wen ur sunning urself at home xxx

gerujool said:
I know we can do this!! But I'm carrying on after til boxing day then binging like hell baby!!!!

Hoping to lost quite a bit by then xxx

Hope to keep in contact wen ur sunning urself at home xxx

I will be have wireless there so it's all good :) :) time difference is the only bugger!

If u keep going the way u are u will have lost heaps!!

I just want wait to have a roast potatoe lol xx

I will be have wireless there so it's all good :) :) time difference is the only bugger!

If u keep going the way u are u will have lost heaps!!

I just want wait to have a roast potatoe lol xx

Mmmmmm no it's carbs lol xx

Bina_1983 said:
Lost 4 pounds this week :)) 2 more pounds till I reach two stone loss pleased with that!

How's everyone else doing? Xx

Well done bina, excellent loss, particularly after the hard time you've had recently! Nearly two stone down, it's going quick eh? You'll have your two stone next week I reckon... Truly fab!

You up to much this weekend?

Good Morning everyone :)

Early start today :( still hating a shake for breakfast :( miss my porridge!!

How's everyone today? Hope you all have a good day :) day 20 for me today!! Xx

Lol! I will relenting for one day!! So will Ben so be rude not too lol!

Xx

It would b v rude not to have a roast tattie on Christmas day lol xx

Back