Cambridge diet buddy?

Morning everyone :)

Just tried the vanilla with coffee in it and it was nice, had it cold. Had the cappuccino one yesterday and in my opinion it was vile, had to hold my nose whilst drinking it lol
X

Morning everyone :)

Just tried the vanilla with coffee in it and it was nice, had it cold. Had the cappuccino one yesterday and in my opinion it was vile, had to hold my nose whilst drinking it lol
X

Morning how's it going?

Oh i stick to wat I lnow an like!! Not sure about that one but I do have a vanilla so might try it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gerujool said:
Dog walked omg the wind is so strong!! Now it's either ironing or hoovering mmm decisions!! Ruby wants to bake later cheese scones my fav but I'm gonna b strong an just sniff them lol oh and cakes!!!

U weighing in tomorrow?? As long as u go for food that is healthy u should b ok an the fact ur tummy has shrunk will b a bonus!!

****** day 18/20 I can remember the beginning!!!

Xx

Yeah will get the cooks to make me something from the Cambridge book to nibble on on the train :)
It will be turning down the free 3 course meal on the train be hard it's so yummy!!!

Oh I'm drooling at cheese scones!! The smell will fill up enough lol!!

I know I remember thinking can I actually do this!! And 20 days later no food it's mad!!
Yeah be in port tomorrow so will get a weigh in :) hopefully gone into the 10stone something bracket :)
When's ur next one? Xx

Yeah will get the cooks to make me something from the Cambridge book to nibble on on the train :)
It will be turning down the free 3 course meal on the train be hard it's so yummy!!!

Oh I'm drooling at cheese scones!! The smell will fill up enough lol!!

I know I remember thinking can I actually do this!! And 20 days later no food it's mad!!
Yeah be in port tomorrow so will get a weigh in :) hopefully gone into the 10stone something bracket :)
When's ur next one? Xx

Haha I just kept sniffing them an I was fine lol!!

Fingers crossed for u babe, I'm Tuesday at 4pm so hope it's another big number but she did tell me cos I had two big losses it might b small! As long as it's 2lbs or more will b well chuffed!!

Xxx

gerujool said:
Haha I just kept sniffing them an I was fine lol!!

Fingers crossed for u babe, I'm Tuesday at 4pm so hope it's another big number but she did tell me cos I had two big losses it might b small! As long as it's 2lbs or more will b well chuffed!!

Xxx

Yeah I will be happy with 2 or 3 lbs think small then will happy if any more :)

Will let u know as soon as weighed :)
Back to work for me :( speak later xx

Yeah I will be happy with 2 or 3 lbs think small then will happy if any more :)

Will let u know as soon as weighed :)
Back to work for me :( speak later xx

Ok Hun xxx

Hi all,

Havnt been on in a while how is everybody doing? I stayed the same last week (after two week weigh in!!) but lost inches so put it down to because I'd started running again. Looking forward to this weeks..

Tried the fruits of the forest cold by the way.. Lush!!

x

Hi all,

Havnt been on in a while how is everybody doing? I stayed the same last week (after two week weigh in!!) but lost inches so put it down to because I'd started running again. Looking forward to this weeks..

Tried the fruits of the forest cold by the way.. Lush!!

x

Hi was it totm? Hopefully big loss this week!

Yeah it's one if my fav! I love the bars but the scales will tell all on tues! I'm so hungry today now having hot berry drink to curb it!!

Wens weigh in xx

gerujool said:
Hi was it totm? Hopefully big loss this week!

Yeah it's one if my fav! I love the bars but the scales will tell all on tues! I'm so hungry today now having hot berry drink to curb it!!

Wens weigh in xx

No :/ but ran every other day so think it will be muscle gain and felt a bit 'bunged up' to be honest! :(

I'm hoping for a least 4lb on Wednesday so iv still lost a stone in November.

Sat with a hot choc orange shake to keep me happy! Sundays are hardest for me because I don't do much.. Going to snuggle on sofa with a film I think.

Choc mint bars warmed in microwave for 30secs are my fave, like cake!!

How's your week been so far? Xx

No :/ but ran every other day so think it will be muscle gain and felt a bit 'bunged up' to be honest! :(

I'm hoping for a least 4lb on Wednesday so iv still lost a stone in November.

Sat with a hot choc orange shake to keep me happy! Sundays are hardest for me because I don't do much.. Going to snuggle on sofa with a film I think.

Choc mint bars warmed in microwave for 30secs are my fave, like cake!!

How's your week been so far? Xx

I'm the opposite on the whole bunged up!!!

Oh wow ur gd running I walk the dog twice a day an will up the exercise wen I start eating again!!!

I love the bars got choc mint in my order next week, cranberry were my fav so far found peanut repeated all night lol!!

I'm snuggled heating on about to watch F1! Yeah good week had scrambled eggs Wednesday night apart from that ss! I'm hoping for over 2lbs as had two big losses!

Wat film u watching xxx

gerujool said:
I'm the opposite on the whole bunged up!!!

Oh wow ur gd running I walk the dog twice a day an will up the exercise wen I start eating again!!!

I love the bars got choc mint in my order next week, cranberry were my fav so far found peanut repeated all night lol!!

I'm snuggled heating on about to watch F1! Yeah good week had scrambled eggs Wednesday night apart from that ss! I'm hoping for over 2lbs as had two big losses!

Wat film u watching xxx

Iv enjoyed running to be honest! Been getting up 6 in morning to go before work, think I'm a changed woman (and slightly mad!)

I prefer crunchy bars to chewy but can't have peanut so I have choc mint and cranberry on alternate days.

I'm sure you'll have done at least 2lb! Fingers crossed!!

Going to watch magic mike... Yum :) haha

Xx

Iv enjoyed running to be honest! Been getting up 6 in morning to go before work, think I'm a changed woman (and slightly mad!)

I prefer crunchy bars to chewy but can't have peanut so I have choc mint and cranberry on alternate days.

I'm sure you'll have done at least 2lb! Fingers crossed!!

Going to watch magic mike... Yum :) haha

Xx

Yeah I feel like I've changed feel so much healthier an I'm walking the dog first thing too!! My mood is so much brighter, still wearing my old clothes though as wanna lose more before I try any on!!

I've just eaten handful of mushrooms arghhh oh well it's in the list least it's not naughty lol!

Oh magic mike I love channing Tatum!!!!!

Xx

gerujool said:
Yeah I feel like I've changed feel so much healthier an I'm walking the dog first thing too!! My mood is so much brighter, still wearing my old clothes though as wanna lose more before I try any on!!

I've just eaten handful of mushrooms arghhh oh well it's in the list least it's not naughty lol!

Oh magic mike I love channing Tatum!!!!!

Xx

I don't think mushrooms will make too much of a difference!

Just walk a bit faster in the morning!!

X

I don't think mushrooms will make too much of a difference!

Just walk a bit faster in the morning!!

X

True!! I'm so cold brrrrrx

Oh well I've just let myself down 2 x cheese scones arghhh do angry right learn by it an move on x

I've worked so hard an now I'm so angry bloody hell xx

gerujool said:
Oh well I've just let myself down 2 x cheese scones arghhh do angry right learn by it an move on x

Oh no!! But we are only human!!!
Just forget about it and move on :) have an extra long walk tomorrow to walk it off xx

Oh no!! But we are only human!!!
Just forget about it and move on :) have an extra long walk tomorrow to walk it off xx

I'm gutted xx

gerujool said:
I'm gutted xx

Don't kick yourself too much Hun. It's already been said but just let it motivate you to do a faster longer walk tommorrow, new day!

On the other hand watch magic mike, was good. Naked hot men always helps to motivate you!!

Xx

Back