Cambridge diet buddy?

Morning :)

How's u?? That's shake sounds special!!!
U have to get a new dress for next weekend :)
I would try stay 100% until next Friday and see how next weigh in is :) have you chosen meal already? Xxx

Yea an wen I told CDC she's like well don't have the pudding, eat the pepper but not the couscous an nit sure about the soup!!

Veg soup, stuffed Peppers an coucous and lemon torte cheesecake!!!!!

Mmm as u got to the bottom it was very walnutty!!!!!!

Cranberry bar for lunch mmmmm xxx

How u today I can't believe the change in my body xx how's u babe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea an wen I told CDC she's like well don't have the pudding, eat the pepper but not the couscous an nit sure about the soup!!

Veg soup, stuffed Peppers an coucous and lemon torte cheesecake!!!!!

Mmm as u got to the bottom it was very walnutty!!!!!!

Cranberry bar for lunch mmmmm xxx

How u today I can't believe the change in my body xx how's u babe xx

Ahhh I would have a blow out lol! But that's me!!
If ur head is the right place stick to the pepper :)

Is it changing everyday? Iv never been on a diet where can see the differences so quickly!

I'm feeling bloated this morning but think its cos of the breakfast shakes still getting used to them :)

U off shopping today? Xxx

Good morning! Toffee an walnut shake for brekkie lush!!!

Hope everyone has a good day it's nearly DEcember and I got lots more pressies to buy!! Oh and I'm thinking a new dress!!

So my dilemma is do I go to the works party next fri?? It's all free at posh hotel 3 course meal? Do I drive an push my food round the plate, turn up after the meal or not go? I don't know wat to do, I'm so focused and think it may knock me back!! Oh do I just think f..k it an b strong!!!

Mmmm decisions!!!!!!

V xxxx

Hi I know how you feel ive a 2 nighter for work on the 13th a managers do with hotel, and friday company do hotel again so will have a drink - drinking prosecco the glasses are smaller plus ill drink 1 glass of sparkling water inbetween to reduce the drinking cals - food, im going to eat the healthy bits no pudding and only half the portion size they give me. That way it shouldnt be too bad but your not missing out - afterall its only once a year. Also im going to drink 3 litres of sparling water in the day and 1/2 litre before I go downstairs. That way your so full you can hardly eat. Hope that helps just a idea??!! xx

Ahhh I would have a blow out lol! But that's me!!
If ur head is the right place stick to the pepper :)

Is it changing everyday? Iv never been on a diet where can see the differences so quickly!

I'm feeling bloated this morning but think its cos of the breakfast shakes still getting used to them :)

U off shopping today? Xxx

Yeah tonight wallis got 30% off woop!!!!

I felt bloated other day but soon went!! Omg how many days left babe xx

Hi I know how you feel ive a 2 nighter for work on the 13th a managers do with hotel, and friday company do hotel again so will have a drink - drinking prosecco the glasses are smaller plus ill drink 1 glass of sparkling water inbetween to reduce the drinking cals - food, im going to eat the healthy bits no pudding and only half the portion size they give me. That way it shouldnt be too bad but your not missing out - afterall its only once a year. Also im going to drink 3 litres of sparling water in the day and 1/2 litre before I go downstairs. That way your so full you can hardly eat. Hope that helps just a idea??!! xx

Yeah I know wat ur saying I'm gonna go b really strong oh an hopefully sit next to someone who will eat wat I don't lol!!!

Hope ur having a gd day x

Arghh my OH just cooked a bacon and cheese burger. My house smells so lush from it. Soup time... x

Arghh my OH just cooked a bacon and cheese burger. My house smells so lush from it. Soup time... x

Rubbish rubbish Hun!!! Not long til u can join him xx

Yeah tonight wallis got 30% off woop!!!!

I felt bloated other day but soon went!! Omg how many days left babe xx

I got 10 days left on here so 10 days of Cambridge left to go!!!!
Think will be strange eating again!!! The first food I will have will be plane food too lovely lol!!!

Bloatedness has gone away thank heavens!!!

Hope this shopping for yourself :) deserve a treat xx

I got 10 days left on here so 10 days of Cambridge left to go!!!!
Think will be strange eating again!!! The first food I will have will be plane food too lovely lol!!!

Bloatedness has gone away thank heavens!!!

Hope this shopping for yourself :) deserve a treat xx

Well it was supposed to be for me but i ended up taking ruby to park and walking dog, just got in and bloody freezing so online shopping me thinks lol

Oh how exciting 10 days, plane food will be lush as u havent eaten or so long lol....anything u eat xxxx

Had a good day?

Well it was supposed to be for me but i ended up taking ruby to park and walking dog, just got in and bloody freezing so online shopping me thinks lol

Oh how exciting 10 days, plane food will be lush as u havent eaten or so long lol....anything u eat xxxx

Had a good day?

I prefer online shopping :) don't have to deal with people pushing makes me mad!!

I know it will be like a gourmet meal I will e slobbering!! Can see what the menu is next week so will have a snoop!! Lol!!

Yeah days been ok apart from working in a sewage tank the joys lol!

How's ur evening panning out? Xx

I prefer online shopping :) don't have to deal with people pushing makes me mad!!

I know it will be like a gourmet meal I will e slobbering!! Can see what the menu is next week so will have a snoop!! Lol!!

Yeah days been ok apart from working in a sewage tank the joys lol!

How's ur evening panning out? Xx

Haha I just bought myself a little black off the shoulder number!!!!!

Ooh posh plane food get u lol!!

Ok just had banana shake an running a bath si bloody cold!!!? kids go at 6 then on setter with quilt I think lol!!

Wat ur plans xx

Haha I just bought myself a little black off the shoulder number!!!!!

Ooh posh plane food get u lol!!

Ok just had banana shake an running a bath si bloody cold!!!? kids go at 6 then on setter with quilt I think lol!!

Wat ur plans xx

Sounds like a perfect relaxing evening!!!

Is the dress for next weekend?

Nothing at all got a safety meeting soon fun and games then tv and a pint of water lol xx

Sounds like a perfect relaxing evening!!!

Is the dress for next weekend?

Nothing at all got a safety meeting soon fun and games then tv and a pint of water lol xx

Yep party on with water!!!

Oh exciting stuff babe!!!! Xx

Yep party on with water!!!

Oh exciting stuff babe!!!! Xx

Done and dusted!!
How the relaxing going? Into single figures tomorrow until food lol!!!
When's the dress arriving you will have to post a pic I'm a dress pervert forever buying them its ridiculous!!!
Xx

Done and dusted!!
How the relaxing going? Into single figures tomorrow until food lol!!!
When's the dress arriving you will have to post a pic I'm a dress pervert forever buying them its ridiculous!!!
Xx

I'm on my phone an tried but couldn't post it!!

Yeah lush I'm so tired do u find ur going to bed early!!

Was hungry so just had a another bar hope it doesn't affect weightless as dress to get into!!!

I'm on my phone an tried but couldn't post it!!

Yeah lush I'm so tired do u find ur going to bed early!!

Was hungry so just had a another bar hope it doesn't affect weightless as dress to get into!!!

I'm sure it will be fine :) are you on 3 or 4 products a day?
Yeah wanting to sleep by 9 every night my CDC did say I would want to sleep early and would be sleeps and she seems to have been right lol!!

Uv set me off shopping for new dresses now lol! Even though I don't need any!! Xx

I'm sure it will be fine :) are you on 3 or 4 products a day?
Yeah wanting to sleep by 9 every night my CDC did say I would want to sleep early and would be sleeps and she seems to have been right lol!!

Uv set me off shopping for new dresses now lol! Even though I don't need any!! Xx

3 but the bars are soooo lush, mind u over done the coffee today havent stopped going to loo sorry to much information huh!!!

I know i want new clothes, shoes, boots but no money arghhhhhhhhh.............

Need to sort kids pressies out first then concentrate on me, me, me!!!! woop woop 9 days soon babe xxxx

Hey u watching emmerdale??????? Just had my dress on the Wallis advert!!!! Its the last one black off the shoulder mwahhhhhh

Morning everybody!!!!!

Day off an bloody dog got me up arghhh!!!

Day 23 for me woop woop!!! Gonna meet girls for a coffee take dog for walk an got friend popping round later then off to work later!!!

Menu for today

Breakfast. Fruits of forest
Dinner. Peanut bar
Tea. Veg soup

Oh an not forgetting 4 litres of water!! Living the dream!

Hope u all have a good day xxx

Back