Cambridge diet buddy?

Is it still working??? Xx

nope! on laptop so wont b on much.........my mate was round and went on google for me and i have to put in rice for 3 days to dry it out! So its in a bag of rice on the rad arghhhhh....im lost!

Hows ur day what u having for tea????

Ok stuck to it but only lost 2 this week :-( x

Hey its still a loss chick......i know its not great but u havent put on, i think mine will slow down now so gonna up water lol x

nope! on laptop so wont b on much.........my mate was round and went on google for me and i have to put in rice for 3 days to dry it out! So its in a bag of rice on the rad arghhhhh....im lost!

Hows ur day what u having for tea????

Yeah was gonna say!!
The rice trick!! Got a Tupperware box and an airing cupboard the best place :) don't try charging it either can short circuit it :)

I had chicken and mushroom soup made it thick this time and was lovely and a 2 egg omelet :)

What about u? Xxx

Yeah was gonna say!!
The rice trick!! Got a Tupperware box and an airing cupboard the best place :) don't try charging it either can short circuit it :)

I had chicken and mushroom soup made it thick this time and was lovely and a 2 egg omelet :)

What about u? Xxx

Have managed to charge it this morning and its turned on but the slide button wont slide so gonna nurse it today......im not eeling great got funny tummy so gonna have duvet day not going to work..........

Oh lush i had a peanut bar....not sure today gonna try with water then have a shake later when taken kids to school......6 days???????

not long hun xxxx

Hey

Well ive had to order a new phone which is being delivered tomorrow thank god! All insuranced to wow.........Ive been off work today as feel really tired, and tummy not right.......still managing to drink my water and shakes though xxx

Oh gutted got my dress and doesnt fit boooooooo well depressed xxx Never mind huh x

Hey

Well ive had to order a new phone which is being delivered tomorrow thank god! All insuranced to wow.........Ive been off work today as feel really tired, and tummy not right.......still managing to drink my water and shakes though xxx

Oh gutted got my dress and doesnt fit boooooooo well depressed xxx Never mind huh x

Oh and to top it all siting here bored thinking of food so ate, 3 YES 3 bars arghhhhhhh feel so sick xxxx wats up with me ffs

I get a meal :) very pleased just need to tone now :) how u getting on? X
Im getting on fine completed 22 days today and not slipped at all - someone said I looked loads slimmer today so felt great :)....a meal lovely what sort fo things can you have? x

Im getting on fine completed 22 days today and not slipped at all - someone said I looked loads slimmer today so felt great :)....a meal lovely what sort fo things can you have? x

Thats fab someones noticed it makes u feel slimmer if u get wat i mean lol

Least it wasn't 3 bars of chocolate!!!!!
How's u feeling now? Xx

SICK!!! I know but i just sat here like a mad woman thinking wat can i eat lol hey fixed me phone woop woop better cancel new one lol...hows ur day going babe x

SICK!!! I know but i just sat here like a mad woman thinking wat can i eat lol hey fixed me phone woop woop better cancel new one lol...hows ur day going babe x

I'm trying to freeze a shake does it freeze into ice cream or will it be runny forever ? Lol xx

I'm trying to freeze a shake does it freeze into ice cream or will it be runny forever ? Lol xx

If u make it with exact amt of water leave it overnight mayb???? Lol

To bloody cold for me! Mind u I've eaten 3 bars tonight arghhhhhhh y oh y!! Think I need to stick to shakes Lil xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't wait that long. Lol. I haven't had a bar yet. I missed lunch so thought I'd try it as a pud. My weights sticking so annoying x

If u make it with exact amt of water leave it overnight mayb???? Lol

To bloody cold for me! Mind u I've eaten 3 bars tonight arghhhhhhh y oh y!! Think I need to stick to shakes Lil xxx

Omg bloody yummy it's frozen took about 2 hours. Strawberry so but better than a shake x

I can't wait that long. Lol. I haven't had a bar yet. I missed lunch so thought I'd try it as a pud. My weights sticking so annoying x

Oh lol well put Ice in it then? Ur losing every week aren't u? Xx

Yes but tiny amounts. Lol. I just wanted 4 a week and slowed up at 3 weeks. X

Yes but tiny amounts. Lol. I just wanted 4 a week and slowed up at 3 weeks. X

Think mine was only big again this week as changed to am weigh in as totm!

Fingers crossed for ur next weigh in, least ur losing an not gaining!!

Yes guess so. You got a busy day tomorrow to help you stick to it? X

Back